Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture, then add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions. Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions. If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know. Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking a blogging break, please keep her in your prayers.

Here are this weeks questions:

1.When it is hot, I _____________________.
2.I am looking forward to _______________________ this month.
3.The theme song of my life would be _________.
4.There is no such thing as _________.

Here are my answers:

1.When it is hot, I stay home and in the air conditioning.
2.I am looking forward to our yacht club cruise this month.
3.The theme song of my life would be Thank You for Being a Friend.
4.There is no such thing as being too kind.

Feline Friday Participants

18. Feline Opines
19. Mary (cactus haiku)
20. Steph(Curious Steph)
21. Mary (cactus catz)
22. Anne
23. Dakota & Lily

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

83 thoughts on “Feline Friday

1. DrillerAA says:

“So, that’s where water comes from! Who knew?”

When it’s hot outside, I stay close to the AC.
    I am looking forward to, and hoping for, cooler temperatures later this month.
    The theme song of my life would be “Love Lifted Me”.
    There is no such thing as “One size fits all.”

2. I'm All About Books says:

This is mine for sure. When I go in the bathroom she jumps on the counter and cries until I turn on the faucet so it will drip. Or in the tub, she sets on the edge of our shower so she can bat at the water while we are taking a shower. Daddy always tells her your gonna fall in here and she just keeps reaching as far as she can she don’t care. Then she when were done she gets out with us and takes her own bath, LOL!
    Have a wonderful and safe weekend Sandee & Zane,
    BUNCHES of love and GIANT hugs β™₯ β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

• Comedy Plus says:

You have a most entertaining kitty. You have a wonderful and safe weekend too, Jody. Bunches of love and giant hugs back. πŸ™‚

3. 15andmeowing says:

That is a cute chubby kitty. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I had the same for #1. I like your theme song and I agree with #4 too. Have a nice weekend! XO

4. ghostmmnc says:

What a cute little kitty getting a drink from the faucet! We had one that loved to do that, and even loved splashing the water in her bowl, too. … Happy weekend! πŸ™‚

5. felineopines says:

We love your #4 and couldn’t agree more. We love all the kind humans who give shelter kitties furever homes, that is very, very kind!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Tucker & The Tribe of Five

6. BeadedTail says:

Angel loves drinking from a faucet! It’s cold and fresh! Love your answers too. Gonna be hot here next week so the A/C will be on!

How scary you found a bottle rocket at your house! Oh how I hate those things! People just don’t get it. Ugh. Anyway, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

7. Rosey says:

That cat could be a cousin to ours, they have a lot of appearance similarities. πŸ™‚

1.When it is hot, I _am thrilled!____________________.
    2.I am looking forward to _the last of my vacation time_____________________ this month.
    3.The theme song of my life would be __Blessed Assurance_______.
    4.There is no such thing as __too many kids (hahahaha, I would have had a ton if I could have, but 4 was good…really good…so now I teach and have tons of kids anyway). πŸ™‚ _______.

8. L.M.G. Miller says:

What an adorable kitty! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I’m with you on #1. It’s simply been too hot lately to enjoy time outdoors. And you are so very right with #4. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!