Wordless Wednesday

(WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have have the same links.

For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want.

Machu Picchu: Peru – Machu Picchu’s panoramic views and intricate (and a tad mysterious) stone walls more than validate the site’s worldwide fame.

69 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday

1. martidiy says:

What a view! And it looks like it’s been mowed and trimmed.

I accidently deleted your comment to me when I was looking for the Notify me. You can put it back, I liked your comment. Where does your husband find his ink cartridges? He probably has a better pen than I had back then.

2. DrillerAA says:

You just gotta wonder, who was standing in the depths of those valleys and and said, “I’ll bet there’s a flat spot up there somewhere that we can build a city. It’ll be famous!”

3. XmasDolly says:

Oh my gosh, sure hope somebody has a rider mower!!! ~snicker~ That’s an absolute gorgeous shot of scenery though! Somebody said something about the animal on that ledge, but what about the guy taking the picture… ooooooo gives me the shivers!!! ~hehehe~ Our world IS truly amazing my friend! TRULY IS!

• Comedy Plus says:

I’m sure they do now, but back then they didn’t. There were many people employed here to keep the place looking great. πŸ™‚

4. Kathe W. says:

I would love to go here…have a lovely day- sorry I was too busy yesterday to participate! We were both busy
    cleaning up our side yard after Russell and a neighbor took down two dead Oak trees. More on that later. Big hugs!

• Comedy Plus says:

You an Russell travel. We don’t so much, but it’s one place I would love to see. Big hugs back. Scritches to Miss Lucy. πŸ™‚