Tuesday Fun

HappyTues Blog Hop Badge [300 px]How about we do something fun for Tuesdays. Post a funny picture. Post a not so funny picture. Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

Grab the Tuesday Fun linky code on my navigation bar and make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Tuesday Fun post.

Joining Tummy Tuesdays Blog Hop hosted by Cactus Catz. Post anything about food: a restaurant review, a recipe, food photography, a funny food quote, an essay on food — anything food-related because you know like the song says, “Food, glorious food.”

Scampi-Style Steak & Scallops with Roasted Asparagus

14. X-mas Dolly
15. Crystal & Daisy Mae
16. Elsie Hagley
17. Jeanna
18. Sunday Supper
19. cube

Learn more about Tuesday Fun here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

44 thoughts on “Tuesday Fun

• Comedy Plus says:

I love food pictures. I love food. Hubbies saying is it costs twice as much to fix something after he’s tried to fix it. It’s true. Happy Tuesday to you too. 🙂

1. DrillerAA says:

I guess maybe I should have a sign warning people that I am going to do something dumb, but I do it often enough that it’s pretty self-evident. That is an amazing looking meal. I’m sitting here thinking, we should have that for dinner tonight.

2. Cathy Kennedy says:

I give dumb looks out all the time. I really need to try giving right answers. It will pad my pocket with a little extra spending money. Little being the key word here. 🙂 Thanks for the smiles and have a good week!

3. Anne Robinson says:

I think my bogger was off its game yesterday! Couldn’t comment here so left a comment at my blog. Such a nice feeling to visit you and your share made me laugh out loud. Have a great week.

• Comedy Plus says:

It’s a long way to our house. I know you know that. We did enjoy the meal we shared together. It was a lovely evening. Hugs back. 🙂

4. Marv says:

How appropriate! I tripped over the door sill and did a face plant. Right now I am in emergency with a possible shoulder dislocation. Feeling DUMB!
    Love Barb

5. Cube says:

I can relate to the first sign. There are days when I amaze myself with my intellect and other days I put the laundry in the oven 😉 No really, but on Monday I was using the office recliner to stretch, and when I went to switch legs, it got stuck on the cover and I fell on my left side onto the hardwood floor. Unlike poor Barb above, so far I feel fine. My pride, however, is not fiine because my husband saw the whole thing 🙁

• Comedy Plus says:

You can join me anytime, Michelle. You’re most welcome for my stopping by your blog so faithfully. You do the same. 🙂

♥I Love Comments♥