Feline Friday & Friendly Fill-ins

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture.

Add your name and link.

Ashera – Price: $75,000 – $125,000

If you’re thinking about buying this cat, see if you qualify for tax breaks for pet owners. The world’s most expensive cat might also be its most controversial. “Some people believe that the Ashera is just a different name for the Savannah cat, and there might be a scam going on with some breeders touting it as a different and rare breed.” If you’re looking to invest in this distinctive-looking kitty, make sure you research your breeder. “Ask to see the cat’s pedigree papers to prove that they actually don’t have a Savannah in an ‘Ashera’ suit!”

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions. Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions. If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know. Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking a blogging break, please keep her in your prayers.

Here are this weeks questions:
1.Happiness is _____________.
2.Ten years ago, I _________________.
3._________ is the best medicine.
4.Most people don’t know that I _________.

Here are my answers:
1.Happiness is BEING MARRIED TO YOUR BEST FRIEND.
2.Ten years ago, I WAS ENJOYING MY FIFTH YEAR OF RETIREMENT.
3.LAUGHTER is the best medicine.
4.Most people don’t know that I LOVE BEING AT HOME MOST OF THE TIME.

Feline Friday Participants

17. luckyhiro
18. Mary (cactus catz)
19. Crystal and Daisy Mae
20. Lily
21. Marvelous Marv
22. Dakota & Lily

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

88 comments for “Feline Friday & Friendly Fill-ins

1. May 18, 2018 at 12:30 am

I love being at home too…and about Marriage to your best friend…..not sure….but it’s interesting to imagine lol

May 18, 2018 at 2:16 pm

If you find the right person they can be the love of your life, your best friend and many other wonderful things. 🙂

2. May 18, 2018 at 1:37 am

I like to find that cat, instead of buying one…or better he finds me 😀 Granny and I love to be at home too, Sandee, it’s where the heart is <3 Pawkisses for a wonderful weekend 🙂 <3

May 18, 2018 at 2:18 pm

I was shocked to see the price of this kind of kitty. There are so many that need us far more. You have a wonderful weekend too Little Binky. 🙂

May 18, 2018 at 1:55 am

It’s not likely that I’ll ever see one of those cats wandering the neighborhood. Holy smokes that’s expensive. Obviously they are for people who have more money than they know what to do with.
    I’m pretty much a home body and love to be at home. I just wish someone would clean the place up…lol

May 18, 2018 at 2:18 pm

That are people I know that won’t get a pup from the pound. They have to have papers or they don’t want them. It’s a shame. 🙂

4. May 18, 2018 at 2:36 am

That ia one expensive cat heheh! nice looking though 🙂

I like your answers I like being at home most of the time too

Have a poshcattastic FFS 😀

May 18, 2018 at 2:19 pm

I’ve seen lots of good looking cats that didn’t cost anything. 🙂

5. May 18, 2018 at 3:20 am

No matter what breed they call it, it behaves like a cat and looks like a tabby.

Excellent answers. Travel is great, there’s still no place like home.

May 18, 2018 at 2:20 pm

I agree with you on that point. I love being home. I love being home with hubby. 🙂

6. May 18, 2018 at 4:36 am

Well, that’s one good looking kitty!

May 18, 2018 at 2:20 pm

One good looking and very expensive kitty. 🙂

7. May 18, 2018 at 4:55 am

That’s a lot of money for a cat. I won’t be getting one soon.

May 18, 2018 at 2:21 pm

I would never spend that kind of money on a kitty. Never. 🙂

8. May 18, 2018 at 5:06 am

Wow – that’s a lot of money. I’m more of the type to get a cat at an animal shelter. There are so many cats and dogs that need good homes.

May 18, 2018 at 2:21 pm

That’s where I’ve always gone. They need us the most. 🙂

9. May 18, 2018 at 5:46 am

While that is a very handsome cat, I prefer adopting vs buying because, for me, having a pet is more about personality than monetary value.

May 18, 2018 at 2:22 pm

I agree with you. There are some that have to have the best of everything. 🙂

• May 19, 2018 at 6:40 am

I don’t really understand the desire for purebred animals and/or designer clothing. From what I’ve seen, too many times pure breeds have more health issues and I’ve seen quite a few designer outfits I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing —- I have a mental image of Kim Kardashian when I made that statement.

May 18, 2018 at 6:39 am

That is an expensive kitty. Great fill-in answers, thank you for participating. I am glad you are married to your best friend. I like to be home too. Have a nice weekend! XO

May 18, 2018 at 2:22 pm

I love Friendly Fill-ins. It garners lots of comments. You have a nice weekend too. 🙂

11. May 18, 2018 at 7:02 am

Very majestic!

Have an awesome weekend!!

May 18, 2018 at 2:23 pm

It had better be more than majestic for that kind of money. You have an awesome weekend too, Michelle. 🙂

12. May 18, 2018 at 7:07 am

I Lucy have lots of opinions today. I think its silly to spend that much money to buy a cat. Better to spend it on taking very good care of the cat you do have, LIKE ME! I have more opinions today in my Friday posting: https://curioussteph.com/2018/05/18/lucy-stuff/. Mom might come back later and do the fill ins, she has to do working now.

May 18, 2018 at 2:24 pm

I agree, Lucy. I know your mom does too. 🙂

13. May 18, 2018 at 7:25 am

Think of all the parrots you could have for that money!

May 18, 2018 at 2:24 pm

I would think some parrots are pretty expensive too. How much are you worth, Kismet? 🙂

• May 18, 2018 at 5:33 pm

I always have two cents to add to a conversation about anything.

• May 18, 2018 at 5:36 pm

I always have two cents to add to any conversation so I must be worth a lot.

14. May 18, 2018 at 8:04 am

FUNNY how some of our answers were quite alike! Have a purrfectly wonderful day! Hugs to you and Zane from the 3 of us!

May 18, 2018 at 2:29 pm

I’m not surprised at all, Kathe. We are much alike. 🙂

15. L.M.G. Miller
    May 18, 2018 at 8:29 am

That kitty sure is worth a pretty penny, but it’s also a beauty. Thank you for joining in on the Fill-Ins! I know exactly what you mean about enjoying staying home. I am 100% a homebody. I know a lot of people who don’t understand why I don’t like to travel, but I’d simply rather be home. Have a wonderful day!

-Lorianne (Four-Legged Furballs)

May 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm

We are pretty much done with traveling too. About the best we do anymore is going to the boat for a weekend cruise. That’s plenty for us. Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting with Ellen. 🙂

16. May 18, 2018 at 8:59 am

I agree, happiness is being married to your best friend. I am, too! I love being at home most of the time, as well. I do like getting out on the weekends with DH but during the week I’m purrfectly content to stay home. It’s safer for me, it’s safer for the world. lol Have a good weekend, dear friend!

Curious as a Cathy

May 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm

I don’t mind getting out of the house for a bit now and then either, but mostly we’re happy right here. You have a good weekend too, Cathy. 🙂

17. May 18, 2018 at 9:35 am

Oh beautiful photo of a very contemplative looking kitty ~ price? really?????

Happy Day to you,
    C & Z

May 18, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Yes, really. I was shocked to see that price tag. Happy day to you too, Carol. Scritches to Zoe. 🙂

18. May 18, 2018 at 9:39 am

Glad you like ‘Fly Me to the Moon ~ it is a great song ~ thought I commented once before too but don’t see the comment ??

Happy Day to you,
    C & Z

May 18, 2018 at 2:30 pm

I checked my spam folder but there isn’t anything in there. I think sometimes our comments go into the black hole never to be seen again. 🙂

19. May 18, 2018 at 9:40 am

I am married to my lover,my friend my wife all rolled into one.

May 18, 2018 at 2:30 pm

I know that you are, Mike. We are both lucky people. 🙂

20. May 18, 2018 at 10:11 am

Oh wow, can you just imagine paying that much when so many kitties need good homes? Then again Barbra Streisand cloned her dog, so…

May 18, 2018 at 2:31 pm

No i can’t, Jeanna. I can’t imaging cloning my dog either. 🙂

21. May 18, 2018 at 10:40 am

I have a very rare Alley Cat that I would be willing sell for $10,000.

May 18, 2018 at 2:31 pm

What a bargain, Binky. 🙂

22. May 18, 2018 at 11:12 am

We’re not furmiliar with this breed but have heard ’bout the controversy surrounding some of these hybrid kitties. Most peeps are not equipped to own such kitties. We wish humans would quit tryin’ to “make” kitties. there are already so many out there in need of luvvin’ furever homes. Have a blest weekend. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

May 18, 2018 at 2:32 pm

I agree with you. There are so many kitties that need love. Scritches to the both of you and the very best to your mom. 🙂

23. May 18, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Home is my favorite place to be, too. I can’t imagine paying that much for almost anything.

May 18, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Me either, but people do all the time. Yes home is a wonderful place to be. 🙂

24. May 18, 2018 at 12:24 pm

#1 makes me so happy! Being married to your best friend is pretty awesome!

May 18, 2018 at 2:33 pm

You and I are very lucky, Mandy. 🙂

25. May 18, 2018 at 12:51 pm

Great answers! Gee, it’s a pretty cat but people are insane. I’m a diehard animal lover but that’s ridiculous.

May 18, 2018 at 2:34 pm

Thanks, Linda. I agree that spending this much on a cat is insane. 🙂

26. May 18, 2018 at 1:12 pm

Yep, I think I iwll be passing on purchasing that cat! WOW…..amazing. Love the answers to your questions! Here are this weeks questions:
    1.Happiness is my furbabes
    2.Ten years ago, I I was working for the TN Bureau of Investigation.
    3.Laughter is the best medicine. ( haha…my blog today)
    4.Most people don’t know that I love being alone as well as being out with friends.

May 18, 2018 at 2:35 pm

I love all your answers and especially the last one. Many folks aren’t comfortable being alone. You are and so am I. 🙂

27. Jen
    May 18, 2018 at 2:34 pm

No way! I didn’t know anything about this breed! That is crazy.

Happy Friday 🙂

May 18, 2018 at 2:36 pm

I thought so too. I’d never heard of this kind of cat before and was amazed at how expensive this little fur ball is. Happy Friday to you too, Jen. 🙂

28. May 18, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Our shelter kitties are priceless! 🙂 I enjoyed your fill ins. J’s my best friend too!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! A FB friend of mine is in San Diego and says it’s cold there. She’s from AZ so not sure what her idea of cold is but it looks sunny and beautiful in SD to me!

May 19, 2018 at 7:30 am

I love your kitties too. They are purrfect. It’s finally warm here. We’re having spring. Have a great blogcation. 🙂

29. May 18, 2018 at 6:44 pm

OMC I nearly fainted when I saw the price of that cat………..seriously? OMG!

May 19, 2018 at 7:30 am

Yes, seriously. That’s what those cats go for. I was shocked. 🙂

30. May 19, 2018 at 7:03 am

O.M.G! I can’t even imagine paying that much for a cat….or dog! I love them, but that’s the price of a small house. And why pay that much when you can just as much love (if not more) from a shelter animal? I so wish I had time to blog hop with these weekly memes. They look like so much fun. For me, happiness would be….retirement!!! I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend with all your fur babies. xoxox

May 19, 2018 at 7:33 am

Happiness is retirement. You’ll see when you get there. Hubby and I love being able to do what we want when we want. Yes, furbabies are wonderful and you don’t need to spend this kind of money either. Have a great weekend. xoxo 🙂

31. May 19, 2018 at 8:12 am

Love your answers. Have a great weekend. Purrs and Meows from Daisy Mae. We liked your post on the most expensive cat. I put my link in for Feline Friday.

May 19, 2018 at 9:36 am

Thanks, Crystal. Scritches to Daisy Mae. Thanks for linking up and you and Daisy Mae have a great weekend too, 🙂

32. May 19, 2018 at 8:12 am

I love being at home too! Yes, my hubby is my best friend! Have a blessed weekend!

May 19, 2018 at 9:36 am

We are both very fortunate to consider our hubbies our best friends. 🙂

33. May 19, 2018 at 11:01 am

We love staying home, too. Once Amazon gets their grocery program worked out, we will be able to stay home more. If we could just get Amazon to handle Doctor’s visits, we would be set. Have a blessed week.

May 19, 2018 at 2:56 pm

I would love to farm those doctors visits out. Perhaps we could go back to house calls. 😉

34. May 19, 2018 at 11:08 am

I would love to be able to stay home more, but something is forever calling us out of the house. We’re retired already, but never really get to relax. Maybe some day. 🙂 I’m glad that you’re getting to enjoy your retirement. That’s wonderful!

Have a blessed weekend. 🙂

May 19, 2018 at 2:56 pm

I think we’re busier than ever, but it’s with things we want to do. Well most of the time anyway. 🙂

• May 20, 2018 at 8:24 pm

I’m glad to hear that. 🙂 Most of ours seems to be going from one doctor to the next. It gets pretty frustrating at times. But, that’s life, I guess. 🙂 Have a blessed evening.

35. May 19, 2018 at 10:47 pm

#1, #3 and #4 would have been my answers too. I totally love being at home! I enjoy my own company – just give me a cup of coffee and an internet connection and I am as happy as a lark!

May 20, 2018 at 7:12 am

Me too, Veronica. Internet and hot coffee and I’m good too. 🙂

36. May 20, 2018 at 10:54 am

Some people have more money than brains. Give me a free loving kitty or a rescue from the pound any day of the week.

May 20, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Yes, they do have more money than brains. I always took the kitties from the rescue. Same with my pups. 🙂

37. MNL
    May 20, 2018 at 12:57 pm

oh, he’s a handsome fella

May 20, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Expensive and handsome. 🙂

38. Pamela Wright
    May 20, 2018 at 2:07 pm

The price tag of that cat just seems a little bit ridiculous – my moggies are just as gorgeous. Love your fill ins and I knew we would have the same answer for the first one.
    Have a great week.

May 21, 2018 at 10:39 am

Yes, it’s ridiculous to pay that kind of money for a four legged family member. I’ve always got our babies from Animal Control. They need us the most. Yes, where love is concerned we’re on the same page. 🙂

39. May 20, 2018 at 4:18 pm

While most of us consider our pets priceless, I’m not sure any of us would pay five or six figures up front for a furry friend. Laughter is indeed, still the best medicine. As an only child I have always been comfortable being alone at home, in my own little world. Being married to your best friend brings a happiness that few people can understand and 10 years ago, I started blogging.

May 21, 2018 at 10:42 am

You and I are most fortunate to have found our soulmates. It’s a wonderful thing to walk through life with the right person. 🙂

40. May 20, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Those would be my answers too! When I was working, I couldn’t imagine being home all the time, but now I can’t imagine leaving to go to work.

May 21, 2018 at 10:43 am

You worry a bit when you retire, but pretty soon you can’t imagine going to work. I know I can’t. 🙂

41. May 21, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Wow, that’s quite a price! I got my new kitty from the cat rescue shelter… and she’s priceless 🙂

May 22, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Sugar is indeed priceless and she’s very beautiful too. 🙂

♥I Love Comments♥