Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).
Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.
Paste the code under your cat picture.
Ashera – Price: $75,000 – $125,000
If you’re thinking about buying this cat, see if you qualify for tax breaks for pet owners. The world’s most expensive cat might also be its most controversial. “Some people believe that the Ashera is just a different name for the Savannah cat, and there might be a scam going on with some breeders touting it as a different and rare breed.” If you’re looking to invest in this distinctive-looking kitty, make sure you research your breeder. “Ask to see the cat’s pedigree papers to prove that they actually don’t have a Savannah in an ‘Ashera’ suit!”
Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions. Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions. If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know. Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking a blogging break, please keep her in your prayers.
Here are this weeks questions:
1. Happiness is _____________.
2. Ten years ago, I _________________.
3. _________ is the best medicine.
4. Most people don’t know that I _________.
Here are my answers:
1. Happiness is BEING MARRIED TO YOUR BEST FRIEND.
2. Ten years ago, I WAS ENJOYING MY FIFTH YEAR OF RETIREMENT.
3. LAUGHTER is the best medicine.
4. Most people don’t know that I LOVE BEING AT HOME MOST OF THE TIME.