Thankful Thursday

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for. I think it’s a good thing to do each week. Focus on the positive things in our lives.

Make sure you link up to the Blog Hop at Brian’s Home and get the code to put on your blog. Then visit all the participants.

I’m thankful that the weather has warmed up and it’s finally spring. I’ve a feeling in a week or so we’ll jump right into summer. Then it will be HOT!

I’m thankful for our wonderful cruise last weekend to San Joaquin Yacht Club. A great time was had by all.

I’m thankful for the time we had with our precious Little Bit. We got her as a puppy from Animal Control and she was just the cutest little thing. She went with us almost everywhere. She traveled all over the place on our boat and made lots of friends with other fleet pups. We had her for almost 13 years and it broke our hearts when she went to the bridge. If you have four legged family members, give them extra love today.

What are you thankful for today?

45 comments for “Thankful Thursday

1. May 17, 2018 at 12:27 am

M thankful to the fact that even when sometimes I feel that my life is going nowhere …I still manage to get motivation from people like you….and life becomes interesting

• May 17, 2018 at 7:42 am

Motivation is a wonderful thing no matter where you get it from. πŸ™‚

• May 17, 2018 at 7:42 am

That’s true….πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

May 17, 2018 at 2:01 am

I’m also thankful for the nice weather. We’ve had some rainy days but at least they are warm rainy day.

• May 17, 2018 at 7:43 am

I know how much you enjoy nice weather. πŸ™‚

3. May 17, 2018 at 3:47 am

I’m so sorry about Little Bit. I was heartbroken when I lost my dog too, but even years later I’m still sad when I think of him, though perhaps even more so I’m saddened by the final couple of years at the end where he struggled and got more sick; it was so unfair on him, he was a beautiful dog. I’m grateful for the time he was my best friend as a teenager, and today I am grateful for a little sunshine and hopefully a positive day ahead as I’m taking my mum to do pottery! I hope the nicer spring-like weather lasts where you are and that you have a lovely rest of the week! =]
    xx

• May 17, 2018 at 7:45 am

It’s so hard when you know they are sick. I still cry over her passing. πŸ™‚

4. May 17, 2018 at 4:43 am

Oh Sandee, what a nice tribute to Little Bit. That is just such a great name. She had such a good life with you and Zane. You and Zane have a wonderful day.

• May 17, 2018 at 7:46 am

You know how much we loved her. Still so very hard. πŸ™‚

5. Jen
    May 17, 2018 at 5:53 am

Have you guys thought about getting another doggy? Maybe a mature one? I didn’t want another one, and then Eddie happened and he is seriously the sweetest and I am so glad we could give him a happy home after his very rough start in life.

• May 17, 2018 at 7:47 am

Hubby said no more. Too hard to loose them. πŸ™‚

6. May 17, 2018 at 6:07 am

I am thankful for being able to take a day off work to just get things done that I cannot otherwise find time to do! It was long overdue. πŸ™‚

• May 17, 2018 at 7:49 am

I remember those days. I used to take a day here and there for the same reason. πŸ™‚

7. May 17, 2018 at 6:13 am

That was a great bunch of thankfuls and hugs to you as you remember dear Little Bit. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

• May 17, 2018 at 7:51 am

We remember her every day, but when I was putting this post together I was really missing her. πŸ™‚

8. May 17, 2018 at 7:11 am

Love your thankfulness- and we are so thankful for all our good friends, neighbors and blogging buddies!

9. May 17, 2018 at 7:55 am

Discrimination. I don’t have four legs. SQUAAAAAAAAAAAWK

10. May 17, 2018 at 10:02 am

That’s the hardest thing about pets and it’s not fair they don’t live longer, I’m sure she was a darling, Sandee.I’m grateful I got on the water last week because it’s frustrating not to have a boat unless you count a leaky raft. I also happy that although we had winter in the spring then summer then winter that the next few days should be in the 70s.

• May 17, 2018 at 10:26 am

She was the best baby ever. You’re having the weather we are. Boating rocks. πŸ™‚

May 17, 2018 at 11:51 am

Wonderful things to be thankful for. I hug my kitties every day, I know how short their lives are. XO

• Comedy Plus
      May 17, 2018 at 12:26 pm

I would love to love on Little Bit again. I know you love your babies. It shows. πŸ™‚

12. May 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm

I, too, am thankful that the temperature has finally warmed up! Right now it’s gorgeous even even with the on again off again rains! I’m so sorry for your loss of Little Bit. It’s always such a difficult thing to lose our beloved pets. πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

• Comedy Plus
      May 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Today is nice here too. In the mid 70s which is very cool this time of year. Oh well. I hate losing our babies. They don’t stay long enough. πŸ™‚

13. MNL
    May 17, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Awww, sorry about Lil Bit. The cruise sounded great — be awesome to be out on the cool water. Although I’d have to stay on deck the whole time if I went. for some reason, I get seasick below deck, I don’t know why.

• Comedy Plus
      May 17, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Hubby and I don’t get seasick, but many do. We’ve been across the ocean and never took anything or got sick. We’re lucky. I hear getting seasick is awful. πŸ™‚

• MNL
        May 17, 2018 at 3:26 pm

It is not fun. But I love being on the deck anyways because then you can see dolphins! I love how they like to race boats

14. May 17, 2018 at 2:23 pm

Right now ~thankful for the pouring rain hitting my tin roof and watching Lily run and play while listening to that loud noise.

• Comedy Plus
      May 17, 2018 at 2:38 pm

I’m happy it’s not bothering her. Sometimes they hate all the rain and loud noises. πŸ™‚

15. May 17, 2018 at 4:38 pm

The Female Human says she’s thankful for all her fur kids and always thinks of those who crossed the Bridge too. She says we fill that “mother’s hole ” in her heart.
    Purrs &* Head Bonks,
    the Tribe of Five

• Comedy Plus
      May 18, 2018 at 7:21 am

It’s hard to let them go. They become such an intricate part of our lives. Ever so special. πŸ™‚

16. May 17, 2018 at 5:45 pm

Hi Sandee
    I’m thanks for the weather is warmed up also πŸ™‚
    All Little Bit sounds like a sweetie, I’m sure she will be missed.
    I’m thankful for my back heath, My back is 95% better and I’m thankful everyday

• Comedy Plus
      May 18, 2018 at 7:26 am

I’m so happy you’re feeling good again. You had horrible time with your back. πŸ™‚

17. May 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm

It is hot here, and we need some rain. Although the unusual cold this past winter seems to have made all the things that grow well here really sit up and take notice.

Our critters take parts of our heart with them.

• Comedy Plus
      May 18, 2018 at 7:26 am

It’s finally spring here. I’m happy about that. Yes, they do take parts of our heart with them when they leave us. πŸ™‚

18. May 17, 2018 at 10:09 pm

How lovely to her about your Little Bit πŸ™‚ I love Thankful Thursday, so much to be thankful for!

19. May 17, 2018 at 10:19 pm

A cruise?! How nice πŸ™‚ even better with the weather warming up too.
    I’m grateful for having a laugh with a friend today.

• Comedy Plus
      May 18, 2018 at 7:28 am

Nothing better than being out on the water. It’s our favorite thing to do. I tried to visit your blog, but Firefox won’t let me. πŸ™‚

20. May 18, 2018 at 2:42 am

Oh, I would love a cruise, hehe. Lucky you! I hope you had a great time. ^_^

• Comedy Plus
      May 18, 2018 at 7:28 am

We did have a great time. Being on a boat and floating down the river is most fun. πŸ™‚

21. May 18, 2018 at 7:49 am

Glad you enjoyed your cruise. Sorry about Little Bit. I’m thankful for Daisy Mae. Of course I’ve been thankful for all my pets I had before they went to the bridge.

• Comedy Plus
      May 19, 2018 at 7:28 am

Each are special in their own way aren’t they. We really did love our Little Bit. We spent all our time with her. πŸ™‚

22. May 20, 2018 at 10:44 am

I so wish I had known Little Bit, I know she had to be one incredible woofie. Sooo happy you had a wonderful cruise!

• Comedy Plus
      May 21, 2018 at 10:36 am

She was an incredible woofie. We loved her so. πŸ™‚