Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture.

Add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Annie of McGuffy’s Reader and Ellen of 15andmeowing, provide Friendly Fill-In statements. On Friday, we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us with your own responses. We hope you will copy and answer these on your blog, but please remember to link up @ McGuffy’s Reader. If you need help, please let either Annie or Ellen know.

Here are this weeks questions:

1.I could really use__________________.
2.___________is a charity that I like to support.
3.One time, I broke_________________,and______________.
4.I wish I had________________when I was young.

Here are my answers:

1.I could really use a quiet weekend on the boat so I can read to my hearts content.
2.The Humane Society is a charity that I like to support.
3.One time, I broke someones heart, and I didn’t even realize it until years later.
4.I wish I had a peaceful home when I was young. I lived in a war zone.

Feline Friday Participants

24. barbara
25. Caren & Cody
26. Mary (cactus catz)
27. luckyhiro
28. violaetcetera
29. Sidewalk Shoes

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

86 thoughts on “Feline Friday

1. MNL says:

Yay, Feline Friday! And you’ve got another purrrfect centerfold for us. This one reminds me of the 1950s glamour gals like Russell and Monroe with a touch of the haughty Deitrich.

2. foguth says:

That’s a beautiful cat…. I’m so very sorry to hear that you grew up in a ‘war zone’. and dearly hope you’ve now gotten past that so you can live in happiness and peace.

• Comedy Plus says:

It was a lot of work to work through my childhood, but I did it without blaming the world for anything. I’m heading to the boat shortly and will take up the reading. πŸ™‚

3. 15andmeowing says:

Very cute kitty. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers except I am sorry you had a rough childhood. I a glad you have a peaceful life now. Have a great weekend- I hope you get to do lots of reading. XO

• Comedy Plus says:

My dad was very destructive with his temper. Tearing doors off hinges. Overturning the table with a just prepared dinner. Hitting you square in the face with his fist. Oh he was a delight. πŸ™

4. kittiesblue says:

Thanks for linking us up. Mom says that she can totally relate to your #4. She says that thanks to her grandparents she still had a pretty good childhood. #1 sounds lovely…you have your own boat? We support HSUS as well. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

• Comedy Plus says:

I didn’t have that luxury. I’m glad you did. Yes we have a boat. A 34 food Sea Ray Sundancer. We love her so very much. Pawkisses to all the kitties. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

It was what it was. I thought it was normal because my dads brother was just as bad. I just thought it was the way men acted. It took me some time to like men. I had a lot of battles to fight before I came out the other end. Yes, Zane and I are very happy and live in a peaceful home. πŸ™‚

5. Deziz World says:

Cute kitty. Mommy needed some time away to just chill. She’s not a big reader. But, now we’re playin’ ketch up and she says she feels like she’s drownin’. MOL big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

6. XmasDolly says:

1.I could really use A weekend on that boat with you & u read I’ll crochet until our heart’s content! Oooo I could crochet you a shawl. ~hehehe~
    2. Batavia Food Pantry is a charity that I like to support.
    3.One time, I broke my foot,and I hated to get up to go even to the bathroom.
    4.I wish I had a sister when I was young, so I could have one now to be my BFF!!!
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MY NEW FRIEND & THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR STOPPING BY! hugs

• Comedy Plus says:

Yes I did and I had a job by the end of the day. I also had a place to live. It was meant to be. Thank you for being such a sweet friend too, Cathy. πŸ™‚

7. XmasDolly says:

What a lovely Saturday it’s turning out to be. I bought my Charlie (our dog – Chocolate/black lab he’s around 2) a 20 ft chain for the backyard so he can run around now… he loves it & so do hubby & I… a happy dog is good! Charlie loves to bark & he’s loud though, hates the mail lady & goes nuts every day when he hears her & he loves chewing on wires & ends of rugs… I’m trying Tabasco… I think it’s working!!! Thank you so much for stopping by! hugs…….

8. slugger708 says:

Well, I missed Feline Friday this week. And I think you filled in my answers, well close.

1.I could really use_a dog_________________.
    2.__The Humane Society_________is a charity that I like to support.
    3.One time, I broke_someones heart and didn’t know it until later________________,and______________.
    4.I wish I had_a peaceful home_______________when I was young.

Bizarre, pretty close, huh?

xoxox

9. Rose A (@mail4rosey) says:

That cat favors our newest family member. πŸ™‚

1.I could really use a higher salary doing the same job. πŸ™‚
    2.Homeless Veterans is a charity that I like to support.
    3.One time, I broke my phone screen and I didn’t even care all that much.
    4.I wish I had the knowledge I have now, when I was young.

10. felineopines says:

Our Female Human says “Amen” to the growing up in a war zone thing. She says this is why she is such a peacemaker and enjoys quiet and order in her house. Although with five felines there is only so much order she can get but she makes an exception for us.
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Tucker

11. Jen says:

Oh no on number 4! I’m sorry.

I hope my home seems peaceful to my kids. It’s loud and there is always something going on, but we are pretty chill mostly πŸ™‚

12. Jeanna says:

I’m kind of going backwards here but wanted to fill in a few lines.
    I could really a playful swot and a scratchy tongue grooming my hand.
    The Humane Society and their Wildlife Rescue is a charity that I like to support.
    One time, I broke my nose, and chickened out of the surgery.
    I wish I had learned more instruments and languages when I was young.
    Hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful start to the week.