Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have have the same links.

Sparks

Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, an inspirational and positive thought for the week link-up, every Monday.

β€œWe are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers – but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change.” Source: Katharine Hepburn

Awww…Mondays Participants

19. Chicks
20. Patricia’s Place
21. Willy & Fluffy
22. Kitties Blue
23. Brian – Mancat Monday
24. Mary (cactus dreams)

Learn more about Awww…Mondays here.

Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

73 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. WolfSong says:

Oh, how I miss having kittens on the Farm!
    Little faces and balls of fluff, and the cuteness of them learning to hunt…but, at the same time, I love my older, fixed barn cats, because hoards of kittens running everywhere gets to be too much.

2. Margie says:

Such a cute picture of those little kittens. There isn’t anything cuter than kittens. That is such a good Spark. And oh so true. Sandee, you and Zane have one really nice day.

• Comedy Plus says:

You have to keep your baby in mind when you think about adding new babies. Some kitties love their solitude and some don’t mind have other kitties around. πŸ™‚

• foguth says:

This is true of most cats, but Purrseidon’s surrogate mom was a dog and she acts more like a pack animal, so we shall see if the kitten Master Munchkin has his eye on is still at the shelter next time we go back.

3. messymimi's meanderings says:

Quite often, a litter like that is four brothers and a sister who turns out to be a tomboy from the competition!

Lady Katharine was very astute and wise.

Please forgive me that i messed up when linking. If there’s a way to remove the two extras, i think only the last one leads to where it should, and i cannot figure out how i messed it up.

• Comedy Plus says:

That works for me. I love your captions. I too loved the quote. I worked in a field that I heard the blame game on a daily basis. πŸ™‚

4. kittiesblue says:

We have linked up. Thanks for the reminder. What an adorable litter of kittens. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

5. Jim says:

Awww !!! Love those kittens. If they were in the give-away box I’d take them all.
    Annie has picked a good thought for today. She’s pretty savy, I wouldn’t have guessed that Hepburn came forth with this though.
    β™₯ πŸ™‚ β™₯ πŸ™‚ β™₯

6. debsrandomwritings says:

Hi Sandee, where do you find these photos. This one is too cute. I’m all for being a little different, but can’t help feeling a little sorry for the little tabby kitty. I think Mum has some explaining to do!

xx