Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have have the same links.

Sparks

Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, an inspirational and positive thought for the week link-up, every Monday.

β€œDon’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” Source: Robert Louis Stevenson

Awww…Mondays Participants

30. Canadian Cats
31. Caren & Cody
32. Crystal and Daisy Mae
33. MNL (cactus catz)
34. Little Binky and Granny
35. A ShutterBug Explores

Learn more about Awww…Mondays here.

Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

67 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. foguth says:

One look at that cat gave me the same thought Ann had – I’ve never seen a cat with eyes that color. They are beautiful. This is a good way to begin a new week.

2. Pamela Wright says:

That kitty cat’s eyes are so amazing – such a beautiful colour. Love your spark, and such an important reminder. When we get to the end of the day it’s important to think of the day as a whole and not just the end result.
    Have a great day Sandee.

3. Anne Robinson says:

HI Sandee, that cat is gorgeous. What lovely eyes! A purrrrect picture! I am very happy to be here and thank you for always making sure I link up. NO excuse other than the day gets away from me every single time! I hope you have a glorious week! HUGS

• Comedy Plus says:

I’m always glad to add your Awww Mondays cutie. We are busy aren’t we. The day does tend to get away from me too. You have a glorious week too. Big hugs back. πŸ™‚

4. BeadedTail says:

What incredible eyes! Beautiful!

Hope your weather turns nice for your upcoming cruise! We’re having a nice day today but rain returns tomorrow. Everything is growing and green though! Have a great week!

• Comedy Plus says:

We are supposed to have rain the next three days and then dry for the weekend. We’ll see if that happens. We’re going on our cruise anyway so there you go. You have a great week too. Your tax season is coming to an end. πŸ™‚