Wordless Wednesday

(WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have have the same links.

For all the rule breakers, of which I am one, please feel free to add all the words you want.

Pebble Beach – California

A scenic view of the seventh hole is seen during practice of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links, on February 7, 2018 in Pebble Beach, California. (Photo by Ryan Young/PGA TOUR)

Wordless Wednesday Participants

74. Sara Chapman
75. Sara Chapman II
76. Sara Chapman III
77. Synnove
78. Heart of the 80s
79. PhenoMenon

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

89 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday

1. Mary McNeil says:

I was getting your posts by e-mail but haven’t gotten any e-mails in weeks – saw your link in a comment just now and signed up again . Just thought you would want to know.

2. DrillerAA says:

While everyone else is sweating bullets about where their ball landed, you’ll find me over on the rocks, enjoying the view down the coast line. The view is too good to clutter it up with stress of any kind. Have a blessed week.

• Comedy Plus says:

You’re doing fine, Anne. Just do your thing. We all need to enjoy life and not get stressed out over things that aren’t that important. I work on it all the time too. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

You do your A to Z this month. I’ll be right here when May rolls around. Prayers to you and Chloe Jo. I’ve been thinking about you both very often. Healing hugs to you both. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

We have another storm heading our way too. We though we had spring, but that’s gone now. I’m hoping it will return soon. Hugs to you and scritches to the boys. πŸ™‚

3. BeadedTail says:

Such a pretty place! We went there several years ago and loved that drive! I love the whole area actually. πŸ™‚

Hope you’re doing well! I’m hanging in there and will be glad when it’s over. Soon.

• Comedy Plus says:

Hubby and I have always enjoyed driving around this beautiful area. Haven’t done it for years, but it sure was a delight when we did.

Your tax season is almost over. I’ll do the happy dance with you when it is. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

There is much more to do here than just golf, but the course is most beautiful. I’m guessing mine would be in the ocean too. πŸ™‚

4. felineopines says:

Methinks when The Female Human gets me trained for kayaking this summer we should try a trip on this beautiful ocean (or maybe not, our lake might be less scared and the Female Human doesn’t golf!)
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Alberto

5. Pam says:

Oh Calif….Love Calif.. missed my trip out there last summer. I usually go one yr and son comes here the next. Due to surgery and retirement I had to miss my trip to see my son and this yr it don’t appear him and my daughter in law will be able to come this way to TN……thinking I might have to find a way to get out there.

6. -Eugenia says:

Pebble Beach is stunning. I was there several years ago and loved every minute of it. It’s interesting that you selected this picture because the Masters is happening this week in Augusta, GA.

7. Cathy Kennedy says:

Thank you for adding me to your WW linky party. I’m sorry for missing out linking up with you. I guess my brain is a little scattered with the A2Z Challenge underway. Yeah, I know no excuses allowed! lol Golf is one of those sports that can put me sleep. Putt-Putt is all the golfing I’ve ever done and I’m not good at it, either. I’ll leave this game to those who have a passion for it. Thanks for hosting the fun!

A2Z iPad Art Sketch β€˜Dolphin’

• Comedy Plus says:

Those that are doing the A2Z challenge I don’t expect to even see a comment from them this month. You do your thing and enjoy. I’ll be here when you return. I’m not a golfer either. Just not my thing, but there are some great golf clubs around the world. πŸ™‚