Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture.

Add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Annie of McGuffy’s Reader and Ellen of 15andmeowing, provide Friendly Fill-In statements. On Friday, we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us with your own responses. We hope you will copy and answer these on your blog, but please remember to link up @ McGuffy’s Reader. If you need help, please let either Annie or Ellen know.

Feline Friday Participants

1. Feline Friday
2. bethere2day
3. cube
5. A Nice Place In The Sun.
6. Purrseidon & Mr. M
28. Canadian Cats
29. Calico Cat
30. Deziz World
31. Jules @ Shelter-Cats
32. Jeanna
33. Anne

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

96 thoughts on “Feline Friday

1. slugger708 says:

Love this photo! There is something special about different species showing affection and unconditional love. Boy, we can learn a lot from animals, can’t we? Great Feline Friday choice.

Have a great day, Sandee.

“Big Hugs”

2. foguth says:

Today’s photo makes me wonder what that pair is doing…. and it also made me think of my husband’s old HAMM call sign (kd8ckm), which his uncle claimed stood for killer dog ate cat killing mouse…. I could never wrap my mind around who was committing the murder/s, so was very glad when he got his tech license and upgraded his call sign.

3. Margie says:

It is really great when different animals make friends.My cats had a possom friend for a little while. That is one terrific picture. Sandee, you and Zane have a great day and a very good week end.

• Comedy Plus says:

Nothing wrong with loving rats. People have some very different pets and it’s all good. Everyone needs to be loved. You have a great weekend too, Mary:)

4. Lisa says:

Well, I wasn’t expecting that photo! That is one brave little rat. I agree with Driller…..shhhhh, don’t tell the other felines. Happy Easter to you and yours. xoxo

• Comedy Plus says:

Yep, it could ruin this cats reputation very quickly if this photo gets out to other cats. Happy Easter to you and yours as well. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

Good to see you, Anne. I hope your week was filled with blessings too instead of stress. You have a wonderful Easter my friend. Hugs and love back. πŸ™‚