Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have have the same links.

Sparks

Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, an inspirational and positive thought for the week link-up, every Monday.

“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer

Awww…Mondays Participants

27. Lord Rocky Horror
28. Kitties Blue
29. MNL (cactus catz)
30. Phone Training
31. Katie
32. Evan

Learn more about Awww…Mondays here.

Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

93 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. Linda Arthur Tejera says:

So cute. I totally miss all my little poodles I’ve had throughout my life. And I love that quote. In fact, he’s given several quotes and I have a different one from yours on my wall that I previously posted on my blog! Wishing you and yours a beautiful week ahead! 🙂

2. Pam says:

HAHA…how cute. Dakota is your regular male (I say that with a smile)…haha but I can’t see any female dog wanting to marry him! He farts (smells), he grubbles, he has to have everything his way……yep, Lily deals with him, she loves him but she probably would not marry him. THey are brother and sister! Thanks for always stopping at the blog and leaving such nice comments. You guys are the best!

3. Josie Two Shoes says:

That is indeed an aww-dorable photo! 🙂 I love your Spark for today too, so often we get busy with our lives and forget the people that have reached out to us when we were lost, or sinking in sadness or despair. There have been so many people in my life who each took the time to reach out to me and make a difference. If not for them, I wouldn’t be here! XOXO

• Comedy Plus says:

Thank you on both counts. I loved the quote as it reminded me so someone I was thinking about. Someone that lit that spark within me. 🙂

4. The Canadian Cats says:

A darling couple and the spark is so very true. We can’t feel “on” all the time and sometimes need assistance from others. This is why we depend on friends to help us.

Shoko

I will do Wednesday too but will need help with Fridays. Thanks Sandee.

• Comedy Plus says:

We do sometimes need assistance from others. I never turn it down either. We get and then we give. It all works out.

I’m here to help any way I can. 🙂

5. Pamela says:

Those puppy dogs are so adorable and look so cuddly. Beautiful spark that is one of my favourite quotes – we should all give strength to each other when needed.
    Have a wonderful week Sandee.

6. BeadedTail says:

They are so cute! Love her pearls! I don’t quite understand the idea of pets having a wedding but whatever floats their boat! 🙂

Hope you’ll be on your boat soon! I’m sure you’re ready!

• Comedy Plus says:

This week it’s going to warm up so it’s up to the boat next weekend. As a matter of fact we’ll be at the boat the next three weekends. We’re ready for that. 🙂

7. kittiesblue says:

What a precious photo. Two of the Kitties Blue are married, but they didn’t have their marriages “in person.” Excellent Spark as well. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

8. Cathy Kennedy says:

I’m sorry for the late visit. Life has been crazy and sad with my FIL’s passing. I’m just now finding time to do return visits. I love your “SPARKS” quote. It’s nice when someone helps to ignite that flame within, motivating us to do more. Thanks for visiting, my friend. Have a good day!

• Comedy Plus says:

They were so cute I had to post it. I know some folks love to do the dress up with their babies and sometimes it’s just adorable. 🙂

♥I Love Comments♥