Feline Friday

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture.

Add your name and link.

Friendly Fill-ins

Each Thursday Annie of McGuffy’s Reader and Ellen of 15andmeowing, provide Friendly Fill-In statements. On Friday, we post our answers with a link-up for you to join us with your own responses. We hope you will copy and answer these on your blog, but please remember to link up @ McGuffy’s Reader. If you need help, please let either Annie or Ellen know.

1.I am the oldest sibling in my family.

2.I have two siblings. A sister and a brother. I’m very, very close to my sister.

3.I am looking forward to boating, boating and more boating this Spring. It still feels like winter here. Storm after storm.

4.The first sign of Spring this year was in mid- February. It warmed up for a bit and the fruit trees bloomed. It made my heart happy and then winter returned and has refused to leave.

Feline Friday Participants

29. Sister Zoe
30. Shelter Cats
31. Cats & Chicks
32. The Furbabes
33. Crystal and Daisy Mae
34. Kathe W.

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

78 comments for “Feline Friday

March 23, 2018 at 2:03 am

I only had one sibling and that description of first born fits him perfectly. The one for last born is half and half for me.

March 23, 2018 at 10:05 am

It fits be pretty well too. There’s good and not so good in all of us. Need to focus on making the not so good better. πŸ™‚

2. March 23, 2018 at 2:56 am

That precious little one has a lovely face.

You are lucky to have a sister, that’s what i always wanted. May your boating start very soon!

March 23, 2018 at 10:06 am

My sister and I are ever so close. We talk to each other often. She’s not in the best of health, but she’s a joy. I am so ready for some nice weather. It’s supposed to be nice next weekend. This weekend we get more rain. πŸ™‚

3. March 23, 2018 at 3:24 am

Cute photo and I love finding out more about you! I have no siblings and I wish I could go boating!

March 23, 2018 at 10:07 am

Well come on over and you can go boating with us. We’d be happy to have you. πŸ™‚

4. March 23, 2018 at 3:29 am

Aww! what an adorable kitten heheh! πŸ™‚

Have a boatingtastic FFS 😯

March 23, 2018 at 10:08 am

Not this weekend, Steve. It’s going to rain all weekend. Again. Next weekend it’s supposed to be nice with the temps getting into the upper 70s. πŸ™‚

5. March 23, 2018 at 3:50 am

That kitten is just too cute and loving having it’s picture being taken. You graphic of sisters is terrific. I only had one sister. Sandee, you and Zane have a great day and a wonderful week end.

March 23, 2018 at 10:10 am

I thought I would throw the birth order so everyone would know what they were. You have a great day and wonderful weekend too. Praying for Spot boy. πŸ™‚

6. March 23, 2018 at 5:17 am

The weather has just been awful this year. Sorry it’s interfered with your boating plans.

March 23, 2018 at 10:10 am

It has been awful this year and with all the rain we have areas that are flooded. Oh well, Mother Nature does what Mother Nature does. πŸ™‚

7. March 23, 2018 at 5:50 am

That is an adorable kitten! I hope you have a wonderful and safe boating season!
    I am the oldest girl, but really was the oldest child, as everything fell to me. It’s okay, though, because I handled everything. What didn’t kill me made me stronger. HUGS!

March 23, 2018 at 10:11 am

I’ve my own stories to tell about my upbringing. Some of it was pretty frightening. πŸ™‚

• March 23, 2018 at 1:22 pm

I suspected that, Sandee. I think we are made of similar stuff. HUGS, my dear friend.

8. March 23, 2018 at 6:25 am

Kitten; “I only have eyes for you”
    As an only child, I am now the patriarch of the family, including my cousins.
    The only child mostly fits me with the exception that I was never comfortable being the center of attention.
    The first sign of spring in NW Arkansas is the blooming of the daffodils and that happened last week. As you are aware, I am always looking forward to spring sports, especially minor league baseball season. Have a blessed week-end.

March 23, 2018 at 10:12 am

Being the first has its challenges. I turned out okay though. It was a long process to get here, but I arrived finally. You have a blessed weekend too. πŸ™‚

9. March 23, 2018 at 6:31 am

Love the kitten!
    Our pomegranates and lemon tree are blooming, so our yard smells particularly good.
    Hope you have a wonderful week.

March 23, 2018 at 10:13 am

I too love the smell of spring and once all this rain stops I’ll be looking forward to the smells of spring. I’ve had a wonderful week. I hope you have too. πŸ™‚

• March 23, 2018 at 10:47 am

We’ve had a very busy, but fun week… M likes it because it has been cooler than usual. >^.^<

March 23, 2018 at 11:06 am

Busy is good, fun is even better. I’m Glad M likes the cooler weather. πŸ™‚

• March 23, 2018 at 12:08 pm

He’d enjoy warmer weather more if he learned how to appreciate swimming. >^.^<

March 23, 2018 at 6:47 am

Cute kitten. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. And thank you for the birth order chart, very interesting. You are lucky to be close to your sister, It seems like Spring will never be here. have a nice weekend! XO

March 23, 2018 at 10:15 am

I am lucky to be so close to my sister. My brother and I haven’t spoken in years. Long and ugly story there. He’s like my dad was. I’m guessing that says enough.

I think spring will be here for us next weekend. This weekend is more rain and cold. πŸ™‚

11. Jen
    March 23, 2018 at 6:54 am

Haha! I laughed at your birth order image. I work for Dr, Leman the birth order guy! I hope you can get boating soon!

March 23, 2018 at 10:15 am

I hope to get boating soon too. Looks like next weekend as this weekend is more of the same…cold and rain. πŸ™‚

12. March 23, 2018 at 7:19 am

Okay,Sandee, you’re going to have to stop posting such adorable kittens. It’s hard not to want more! LOL! I am the youngest of two; my brother is 11 years older than me! I am so ready for warmer weather. We’re predicted to have rains all week and cold night temps. But I do believe spring is on its way! πŸ˜€

March 23, 2018 at 10:16 am

I go for the cutest kitties I can find. I’m glad it’s working.

I’m so ready for spring too. It’s been a long, cold and very wet winter. πŸ™‚

13. March 23, 2018 at 7:30 am

I’m the 2nd to the last born. #6 out of 7 and I am very close with my lit’l sis back in Michigan. We talk every day, sometimes several times a day. – I can’t wait for you to get back on your boat too! I know how much you enjoy it and it sucks that the weather is so crappy basically everywhere right now. – Love your kitty pic, as always. Sooo happy you kicked my butt into getting back to blogging. πŸ˜‰ You should start a blogging boot camp! πŸ˜€

March 23, 2018 at 10:19 am

I’m glad I kicked your butt back into blogging too. It appears my blogging book camp is working just fine. Well for you it is. πŸ™‚

14. March 23, 2018 at 8:09 am

Hi, cute kitty! I am the 2nd and the last born! My sister and I are 13 years apart and we are very different in many ways!

March 23, 2018 at 10:19 am

That’s a pretty long spread of years between you two. Yes all kids can be so different and raised in the same environment. πŸ™‚

15. March 23, 2018 at 8:18 am

Curious as a kitten. I was the youngest and didn’t get along with my brother at all until just before he had a fatal accident. I wish we could have gotten along when we were younger.

March 23, 2018 at 10:20 am

At least you made peace before his fatal accident. That’s a very good thing. πŸ™‚

16. March 23, 2018 at 8:36 am

I’m such a sucker for sweet kitten faces! What a cutie pie!

I’m an only child and J’s one of 13 which makes us perfect together! πŸ™‚ We woke up to snow today so I’m ready for spring to return again too! Have a great weekend!

March 23, 2018 at 10:21 am

We woke up to sunshine today, but we’re having another storm come through on Saturday and Sunday. You have a great weekend too. πŸ™‚

17. March 23, 2018 at 10:17 am

That wee kitten is sure adorable. We enjoyed you fill-in answers too. Have a terrific weekend!

March 23, 2018 at 10:22 am

It sure is an adorable kitten. Thanks for the kudos on the fill-in answers. This was fun week. You have a terrific weekend too. πŸ™‚

18. Jim
    March 23, 2018 at 10:27 am

She’s watching a Butterfly and asking herself, what would I do with it if I caught it. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

March 23, 2018 at 10:31 am

They do love butterflies, birds, lizards and any other critter that’s in their yard. πŸ™‚

19. March 23, 2018 at 10:29 am

That kitty looks so innocent.
    I’m the youngest, but the description is 100% wrong.

March 23, 2018 at 10:31 am

I’m the first born and mine isn’t right either, but I thought it would be fun to post. πŸ™‚

20. March 23, 2018 at 10:31 am

i love the chart! i am close to my sis too!

March 23, 2018 at 10:32 am

I just talked to my sister a few minutes ago. Have a great weekend. πŸ™‚

21. March 23, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Cute kitty. Mommy says she’s the oldest too and those descriptions fit her and her sisfur purrfectly. have a blest weekend. Big hugs

Luv ya’

Dezi and Raena

• March 23, 2018 at 1:10 pm

Some first me and some don’t.

You have a blest weekend too. πŸ™‚

22. MNL
    March 23, 2018 at 2:43 pm

Awww, that’s a sweet kitten! (hey, I’m the oldest too! High fives you)

March 23, 2018 at 3:17 pm

High fives back. Being the oldest worked for me. πŸ™‚

23. Yvonne
    March 23, 2018 at 4:05 pm

I’m with you about spring. I wish winter would end already. Have a great weekend!

March 23, 2018 at 4:12 pm

Winter just doesn’t want to let go. I’m guessing we’ll have five minutes of spring and then it will jump right into summer. That’s not good. πŸ™‚

24. March 23, 2018 at 4:11 pm

I would love to have a kitty around, wonder how the king of loft would take it.

March 23, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Probably not good at first, but I’m guessing the king of the loft would warm up to it at some point. πŸ™‚

• March 25, 2018 at 8:05 pm

It looks as if he’s not going to be around much longer so I guess not an issue ):

25. Pam
    March 23, 2018 at 6:07 pm

Beautiful….what a lovely face.

March 24, 2018 at 6:27 am

I thought this little one was most lovely. πŸ™‚

26. March 23, 2018 at 6:28 pm

YAY!! I re-signed up and thankfully you are in my inbox today! Love the kitty! Not surprised you are the eldest child…I am the MIDDLE CHILD!! Bwwwah!!!!

March 24, 2018 at 6:43 am

My sister didn’t care for being the middle child. She felt left out all the time. Ignored if you will. πŸ™‚

27. March 23, 2018 at 11:36 pm

I’m the middle child in a family of 3 girls. That kitty is too cute!

Have a great weekend!

March 24, 2018 at 6:28 am

My sister and you could swap tales. She was the middle child of three siblings. You have a great weekend too. πŸ™‚

28. March 24, 2018 at 12:35 am

That ones a cutie.

March 24, 2018 at 6:29 am

I always go for cute. πŸ™‚

29. March 24, 2018 at 4:13 am

#3 sounds like a plan… it must be beautiful there. I read about your face lifts on your boat… lovely and very cool!

March 24, 2018 at 6:29 am

You did? It was a fun time fixing up her tired bones. πŸ™‚

30. March 24, 2018 at 7:07 am

Such an adorable kitten ~ love the tilt of the head when dogs and cats do this!

I am the oldest and have a brother 6 years younger ~ close but not close ~ too many years between us ~ we are very different. ~ February we had a day which was almost like summer ~ then nothing but cold and stormy days ~ what’s next weather wise? who knows ~ Used look forward to boating when husband was alive ~ now, I enjoy walking with my doggie and being outside on the deck ~

Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

March 24, 2018 at 7:25 am

Big spans of time between siblings can be an issue in closeness for sure. It’s that generational thing. I hear you on the boating. Hubby and I hope to have 10 more good years boating. It is what it is. Happy day to you too. Scritches to Zoe. πŸ™‚

31. March 24, 2018 at 7:45 am

What an adorable kitty. I’m am an only brat – whoops, I mean child. lol

March 24, 2018 at 7:56 am

You missed all the sibling rivalry then. That’s a good thing. πŸ™‚

32. March 24, 2018 at 9:37 am

Sandee, I just love your kitty pictures!

I will be away from my computer March 28 – March 31

Have a good weekend. If I don’t see you soon I’ll see you in April, my friend.

March 24, 2018 at 9:41 am

I’m glad you love my kitty pictures.

Thanks for the reminder of you being away for a bit. I’ll miss you.

Have a fabulous weekend and a blessed Easter. πŸ™‚

33. March 24, 2018 at 10:20 am

Liked your friendly fill-ins. Angel Tigger, “Queen” Daisy Mae and I did the friendly fill-ins. Put our link in.

March 24, 2018 at 11:05 am

Glad you linked up, Crystal. I enjoyed your Friendly Fill-ins. πŸ™‚

34. March 25, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Beautiful kitty cat that looks so innocent but I’m sure it’s really a mischief maker. How lovely that you’ve got a sister and a brother – only brothers for me which had me always wishing I had a sister who could side with me against the boys. I can totally empathise with you about the cold, we keep getting a couple of milder days and then it gets really cold again.
    Have a really lovely week.

March 25, 2018 at 2:17 pm

My brother was the youngest and was spoiled rotten. He hasn’t amounted to much. Won’t work, won’t do anything except smoke dope and lay around and eat. It’s a shame. My sister and I worked hard all our lives and are able to take care of ourselves just fine.

We are finally going to get some warm weather next week. It’s been a long, cold and wet winter. πŸ™‚

35. March 25, 2018 at 8:20 pm

LOVE the kitten! And I must say, As being the first born…my sisters agree that I am a bssy, controlling perfectionist!!!
    {giggle}
    Love Barb

March 26, 2018 at 4:07 pm

I get accused of that too. Oh well, at least we have an excuse. πŸ™‚

36. March 31, 2018 at 11:28 pm

Hi Sandee, what a lovely looking kitty. We’ll soon start seeing plenty of them around, it’s that time of year.

xx

April 1, 2018 at 11:31 am

Same here. Spring does lots of things in the baby department. πŸ™‚