Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have have the same links.

Sparks

Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, an inspirational and positive thought for the week link-up, every Monday.

β€œThe reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be.” Source: Marcel Pagnol

Awww…Mondays Participants

30. Adventures in Weseland
31. Pam
32. Lily
33. Deziz World
34. Linda Arthur Tejera
35. Tummy Rub Tuesday!

Learn more about Awww…Mondays here.

Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

100 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

• foguth says:

Our cats and dogs generally get along. Purrseidon’s surrogate mom was Saphera (dog) and many of her friends are canines… Mr. M tolerates most dogs, too, but draws the line at Ms. Cricket, a cockapoo, who lives down the street … he would like her just fine if she didn’t want to lick the stuffings out of him.

• Comedy Plus says:

You’re most welcome, Annie. I so love doing both Awww Mondays and Sparks. I look forward to finding some quote that is either a reminder or something I already do. Sometimes it’s something I need to do. Big hugs back. β™₯

1. Cathy Kennedy says:

Excellent Aww Monday moment! Ah, good quote! I say be happy where you are. You can’t change the past and tomorrow hasn’t happened, so live in the now and be happy! Have a spakletastic week.

• Comedy Plus says:

I’m sure that they do. Probably were babies together and that’s why they get along so well. You have a super Monday too, Marg. πŸ™‚

2. DrillerAA says:

“You know, when we grow up, we don’t have to fight like cats and dogs. We can be Best Friends Forever!”

Spark: Beware of “Destination Addiction” – a preoccupation with the idea that happiness is in the next place, the next job, or with the next partner. Until you give up the idea that happiness is always someplace else, it will never be where you are.” – Unknown

• Comedy Plus says:

Miss Lucy gets whatever Miss Lucy wants. It’s that simple. You, Russell and Miss Lucy have a wonderful week too. Now I’m sick. Really sick. πŸ™‚

3. Anne Robinson says:

Ooooh, you share amazing photographs of such purrfectly and beautiful woof Woof pets! Love the Sparks! Always such a pleasure to be here with everyone. The hubby is sick with bronchitis and I made him stay home today. His meds should start working and it was cold and snowy outside so….taking a leisure morning enjoying tea and coffee and just having a nice quiet time. I love your meme’s here and appreciate you a bunch for always linking me in when I am early! Hee Hee ! Have a blessed and very beautiful week. HUGS

• Comedy Plus says:

It’s good to have you here too, Anne. I enjoy it when you post a picture of an Awww and I love to hear what you and yours are up to. I also love the pictures of your grands. Hugs back. πŸ™‚

4. Jim says:

Awww ~~ Wonderful find, Sandee. Looks like the Sheltie pup and the kitten have become good friends. I’m not sure though, that it goes so far as to share the blanket.
    Have a nice week, Sandee. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

I understand that if they are raised together they may get along. I’ve never tired having a kitty and a pup. I’ve know many that do though. You have a nice week too, Jim. πŸ™‚

5. kittiesblue says:

Thanks for hooking us up here. That photo above definitely evokes isn “awww” from us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

• Comedy Plus says:

Starting off the week with a smile is a fun thing to do. Mondays used to be my least favorite day of the week. Now that I’m retired everyday is either Saturday or Sunday. πŸ™‚

6. Josie Two Shoes says:

Your Awww photo is so sweet, kitties and puppies make the best of friends! <3 Your Sparks quote is right on target, even if we don’t see our past as wonderful, it was comfortable because it was familiar and we tend to get stuck on what is familiar. While it’s true that the present can be difficult, and the future can be scary, I have learned that if we take life ONE DAY at a time, we will always be given what we need to get through it and if we maintain an attiude of openness to what we can learn from it we will be blessed. Every day is a good day if we make up our minds for it to be! I figure if God has kept me going for 64 years, He will take care of me to the end of my journey here, no matter how the path unfolds. Faith gives us hope! Have a wonderful week, Sandy! <3

• Comedy Plus says:

Yep, once they are friends all is right with the world. Sometimes it’s not easy being friends for dogs and cats. Yes the quote is so true. You have a quotetastic AM, too. πŸ™‚

7. Michelle says:

When I was a child I had a dog & cat that loved each other just like this picture.
    We got them when they were both weaned, so they grew up with each other πŸ™‚

Hope you are having an awesome Monday.

• Comedy Plus says:

Apparently that is key to them getting along and sometimes that doesn’t even work. I’m sick today with a sinus infections so I’ve had betters days. This is day four of feeling awful. πŸ™‚

8. Jeanna says:

The Australian Shepherd has something to say about all this cuteness and I’m not sure he’s pleased. I think the kitty will eventually rule the roost though. Sorry about my long post today, but there is a kind of Awww, that cat is going to eat your dinner moment at the end.

9. Pam says:

I never knew dogs and cats would get a long like they do until I brought Lily into my home as Dakotas pet!!! Him being the only one for 10 yrs I took a chance in even thinking he needed a playmate but to pick the one I picked and taking that chance was something else all on its own. It totally warms my heart to see them lay today, or play together. They have brought so much happiness to my life.Great pic.

10. BeadedTail says:

Cute babies! I bet they’re a lot of fun! I like your spark too. I’m learning to live in the moment and it’s made me way happier than worrying about the past or being anxious about the future. πŸ™‚

Hope you’re having a great week! Mine is slow. And busy. Did I mention slow? Ugh.

• Comedy Plus says:

I know you’ll be happy when tax season is over this year. I always think about you during this time of year. I also know you’re living in the moment. You need to go to your happy place. πŸ™‚

11. Pamela says:

That spark is so true. Too many people look back on their lives and think they should have made different decisions to have a better life, when at the time they made the only decision that was available to them at the time. We need to take the time to really be in the present and be thankful for that.

• Comedy Plus says:

I agree. I’m thankful for every day I have. I’ve made some great decisions and I’m made some poor decisions, but those decisions made me what I am today. I’m good with that. πŸ™‚