Feline Friday

FelineFriday Blog Hop Badge [300 px]Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Go to my sidebar and click on the Feline Friday code.

Paste the code under your cat picture.

Add your name and link.
Image Credit: Click on Image.

Hubby and I are on a cruise with our yacht club so no Friendly Fill-ins this week. Have a great weekend.

Feline Friday Participants

28. Jeanna
29. Mary (cactus catz)
30. Sidewalk Shoes
31. Penny
32. Linda Arthur Tejera
33. A ShutterBug Explores

Learn more about Feline Friday here.
Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

94 thoughts on “Feline Friday

• Comedy Plus says:

I thought they kind of jumped right off the page at me, so I decided this was purrfect for Feline Friday. Thanks on the header comment. πŸ™‚

1. kittiesblue says:

OMC…these are cutest, floofy babies. A cruise…that sounds delightful. Hope you are going someplace warm. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

• Comedy Plus says:

No, we’re in the central part of California and it’s cold. Spring is not in the mix for a bit. I’m so ready for some warmer weather. Scritches to all your babies. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

You know I always go for cute. I never get quite as cute as Angel and Isabella but I try very hard. You have a great weekend too. πŸ™‚

• Comedy Plus says:

Ouch, that does sound painful. I’ve never done waxing because I’ve seen the very red areas when they are done. I’ll pass on that. πŸ™‚

2. Paul F. Pietrangelo says:

Happy Sunday Sandee. I was checking out the ” Buddies ” section and I didn’t see my name. Aw, I thought that we were friends. I know, you don’t like cruises. That’s OK, I still like you and I’ll still send you cards. See ya Sandee.

• Comedy Plus says:

You’re in my buddies list. Just because I don’t like the big cruise ships doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. I don’t want to go to the big resorts either. I just want to be on our boat and enjoy cruising with hubby. πŸ™‚

3. Jeanna says:

Hey Sandee I clicked on your icon and got sent to your old blog, good thing you still have the new address on there. Weird, I haven’t been sent there in a long time.

4. slugger708 says:

Oh, they are just too adorable! I think God made them that way on purpose to draw us in and I’m glad he did. Love it, Sandee! Have a great day!

xoxo