Wordless Wednesday

(WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

Royal Penthouse Suit at the Hotel President in Geneva, Switzerland Image Credit: Click on Image!

At a whopping $67,000 average per night price, the Royal Penthouse Suite is the most expensive hotel room in the world.

Guest can choose from one of 12 bedrooms, each accompanied by its own bathroom.

This 1,800 square meter suite includes panoramic views of Lake Geneva and the Swiss Alps, a handpicked art collection, a Bang 7 Olufsen BeoVision 4 103 inch plasma TV, and a Steinway grand piano.Click This Link for the Grand Tour

Wordless Wednesday Participants

68. Twisted Cinderella
69. Pravin Menon
70. Taj Mutthall
71. Sara Chapman
72. Sara Chapman II
73. Nic @ Nip

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

82 comments for “Wordless Wednesday

1. February 28, 2018 at 12:44 am

WOW! what a place and what a tour luxury at it’s best, I have just booked 2 weeks there LOL

I could only stay there if I did a runner afterwards heheh!

Have a luxurytastic WWS πŸ‘Ώ

February 28, 2018 at 9:17 am

It’s a lot of money. Even if you had 12 couples it’s still a lot of money. I would love to see this in person though. πŸ™‚

2. February 28, 2018 at 2:05 am

Amazing place…and purrices…MOL πŸ˜€ Pawkisses for a Happy Wordless Day πŸ™‚ β™₯

February 28, 2018 at 9:17 am

It makes you wonder just how the very rich really get through a day. πŸ™‚

3. February 28, 2018 at 2:46 am

WOW! That’s RM262,874.50 per night. I could buy a house with that kind of money!

February 28, 2018 at 9:19 am

I can find a lot better ways to spend that money too. I just wondered how expensive the most expensive hotel room was. I was shocked. πŸ™‚

4. MNL
    February 28, 2018 at 3:17 am

OMG! That’s crazy expensive! That room has an amazing view. Thinks what I could spend $67,000 on… I think I could travel around the world on that with my two cats — they don’t like the idea of leaving the house — hmmm, both cats are complaining they hate cars and traveling. I guess I’ll stay home after all.

February 28, 2018 at 9:20 am

I’m guessing that people that stay in places like this are very, very rich and it’s just a drop in the bucket for them. I can’t imagine that though. πŸ™‚

5. Sandy B
    February 28, 2018 at 3:44 am

Wow for sure, but no way would I fork over that much money for a place to sleep!

Big hugs, honey…

February 28, 2018 at 9:21 am

Me either, Sandy. Way too much money. We could do lots of things with that money. πŸ™‚

6. February 28, 2018 at 3:50 am

Holy cow $67,000 per night! You can buy a small house for that price. Hmmm, I wonder if someone willing to pay that kind of money wouldn’t mind just giving what they would spend on a week’s vacation there? πŸ˜€ That being said, this question is directed to anyone on the net who reads this and feels very generous. I’d be ever so grateful and I’d so my appreciation by sending you a one of a kind art sketched, handwritten Thank you note that comes straight from my heart. πŸ™‚ Any takers? No. Man, bummer!! Thanks for hosting the mid-week WW fun, my friend. Have a good week. πŸ™‚

February 28, 2018 at 9:23 am

I thought this was ever so fun. I’m comfortable, but never could afford this type of lavishness. I was pretty shocked at the price for one night. πŸ™‚

7. February 28, 2018 at 4:30 am

I cannot believe they ruined that view with a big a$$ television. ~grin~ Seriously, it’s a pet peeve of mine to dine out to the backdrop of some dumb TV show. The Asian restaurants are the worst for some reason, even blasting the sound of the shows, be they domestic or otherwise. At least if they’re in Japanese I can practice my long ago, mostly forgotten Rosetta Stone lessons. Heh… Be well and I hope you’re having a great mid week!

February 28, 2018 at 9:27 am

The television costs $130.000 just by itself. Good grief. I’ll bet is has an amazing picture and sound system though. πŸ™‚

8. February 28, 2018 at 4:40 am

I agree, that sure has the WOW factor! Hey, we could mess up that place in no time!

February 28, 2018 at 9:28 am

We sure could mess up this place in no time. Then we could call housekeeping to clean up the mess. πŸ™‚

9. February 28, 2018 at 4:54 am

Sandee, you always have the best pictures and information, too. I cannot even begin t imaging that kind of money being spent in one night ! The view is breath-taking, I am sure! But, that price tag could stop a heart! HUGS! β™₯

February 28, 2018 at 9:29 am

I can’t imagine doing something like this. I wouldn’t want to either. There are far better ways to spend our hard earned dollars. πŸ™‚

10. February 28, 2018 at 6:06 am

Forget it. Sunflower seeds weren’t mentioned.

February 28, 2018 at 9:30 am

I’m sure you could have anything you wanted in this room. πŸ™‚

February 28, 2018 at 6:30 am

WOW! It is gorgeous, but if I had that much to spare, I would help cats in need πŸ™‚

February 28, 2018 at 9:30 am

That would be spending this kind of money far wiser, Ellen. πŸ™‚

12. February 28, 2018 at 7:10 am

Wow that place is amazing. Imagine having that much money to spend on one night. Unbelievable.
    Sandee, you and Zane have one heck of a day. Thanks for hooking us up. Had to go to get my blood drawn before breakfast this morning.

February 28, 2018 at 9:32 am

If we had that kind of money, I’m sure we wouldn’t be spending it on this room. πŸ™‚

13. Paul F. Pietrangelo
    February 28, 2018 at 7:41 am

$67 K, no problem. Maybe stay a couple days. Are you serious? Ha,ha,ha. My cruises & excursions cost me enough. See ya Sandee.

February 28, 2018 at 9:32 am

Our boating costs enough too, Paul. I’ll pass on this as well. πŸ™‚

14. February 28, 2018 at 7:55 am

Wow, that is amazing but I can think of better ways to spend $67,000. Thanks for hosting and sharing the details of this spread.

February 28, 2018 at 9:33 am

I too can think of far better ways to spend that much money. πŸ™‚

15. February 28, 2018 at 8:26 am

Wow! That looks heavenly!

February 28, 2018 at 9:33 am

I’m sure it is and for that kind of money it better be. πŸ™‚

16. February 28, 2018 at 8:51 am

Hi Darlin’,

I’ve booked us the room for the night. We need to pack and head to SF International for our flight out.

Your loving husband
    z

February 28, 2018 at 8:56 am

What a wonderful surprise. I’ll pack right now. Meet you in the garage to load the trunk and off we go. Love you my precious husband. β™₯

17. February 28, 2018 at 9:06 am

That is fancy!

February 28, 2018 at 9:34 am

Too fancy for me. I’d rather go for something far less pricey. πŸ™‚

18. slugger708
    February 28, 2018 at 9:12 am

Wow! Fabulous photo and I wasn’t even aware of the Hotel President. By the way, I love your husbands comment…that was so sweet.

Have a great day, Sandee, and you guys be careful, okay? :))

xoxo

February 28, 2018 at 9:36 am

He’s a most wonderful husband. He’s always sweet too.

You have a great day too, Ann. πŸ™‚

19. February 28, 2018 at 10:12 am

WOW!! That’s more than a Bed & Breakfast we go to!

It’s cold & rainy here. I hope you’re staying warm πŸ™‚

February 28, 2018 at 10:26 am

It’s been cold here too and we’re supposed to have a big storm starting today and lasting through Saturday. Oh well. πŸ™‚

• March 1, 2018 at 9:47 am

This has been one rainy winter.

Stay dry πŸ™‚

March 1, 2018 at 1:57 pm

It’s gloomy, cold and wet outside. Okay and the wind is blowing up a storm too. πŸ™‚

20. February 28, 2018 at 11:25 am

This room is an Architectural Digest cover. One has to wonder, do those who stay here do anything else on their vacation/holiday or just enjoy the amenities of the the space with friends and families. After all, 1,800 sq. meters is something over 16,000 square feet! Royal Penthouse is right! Only heads of state can afford to stay here.

February 28, 2018 at 11:37 am

It just boggles my mind that someone would actually spend this kind of money, but I’m sure many do or this suite wouldn’t be available. It’s impressive indeed. πŸ™‚

21. February 28, 2018 at 12:14 pm

WOW, what an amazing place. Do you know how many years I would have to work to pay for just one night there? I don’t even want to think about it lol

February 28, 2018 at 2:58 pm

I don’t care to go. Even if I had this kind of money, I wouldn’t go here. It’s way too extravagant for my tastes. πŸ™‚

22. February 28, 2018 at 12:28 pm

wow! I am still recuperating from a hellacious flu ( 3 weeks and counting ) so am hardly on the internet. Hopefully next week I’ll be playing again! hugs!

February 28, 2018 at 2:59 pm

I’m so sorry you’re still sick, Kathe. I thought since you did the art class you were all well. Get well soon. Love to you both and scritches to Miss Lucy. πŸ™‚

23. February 28, 2018 at 12:34 pm

I’m sure it’s great, but to have that much money to waste is rather shameful in my opinion.

February 28, 2018 at 3:00 pm

I agree with you, Binky, but many do just that. πŸ™‚

24. February 28, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Wow! That’s amazingβ€”I mean the part about $67K a night. Guess I’m a cynic but there’s no night’s sleep worth that kind of money. Besides one is probably asleep for most of the time. If one can sleep knowing how much is being paid. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

February 28, 2018 at 3:01 pm

I’m guessing these kind of folks do just fine spending this kind of money. πŸ™‚

25. February 28, 2018 at 1:45 pm

Not my style but luxurious photos ~

Happy Week to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

February 28, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Not my style either, but I wanted to see how the rich travel and where they might stay. πŸ™‚

26. February 28, 2018 at 2:50 pm

Um, thanks but no thanks, i’d be afraid to breath on something the wrong way and break it!

February 28, 2018 at 3:05 pm

I’d rather be more down to earth too. All the stuff in that suite is very expensive. The television is 130K and the Steinway could cost as much as 224K. Too rich for my blood. πŸ™‚

27. Jen
    February 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm

I think unless I win the lottery looking at these pictures is about as close as I will ever get!

• February 28, 2018 at 4:32 pm

I wouldn’t want to do this if I won the lottery. I can find better ways to spend that kind of money. πŸ™‚

28. February 28, 2018 at 4:02 pm

You could buy two SUVs for one night’s stay…just saying. πŸ˜‰

• February 28, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Easily and maybe have money left over. πŸ™‚

29. February 28, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Amazing! I wonder how often it is rented. I can’t even imagine having that much money. I choke over Holiday Inn prices. lol

• February 28, 2018 at 4:33 pm

I hear you. We do stay at nice places now and then, but this is way over the top. πŸ™‚

30. February 28, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Hello Royal Penthouse! I used to date a super rich guy and he flew me all around the world. We staid in some amazing places but never anything like this. Hope you are having a great week Sandee πŸ™‚

March 1, 2018 at 6:46 am

Good for you. It’s good to get to fly all over the place and stay at the very best places. Sorry this wasn’t one of them though. What a story you could tell. Just saying. I’m having a great week. πŸ™‚

31. February 28, 2018 at 6:14 pm

With view who needs a pool table, TV or a piano? Sheesh, they could drop the rate to $60k a night by getting rid of that unnecessary stuff! πŸ˜€

The week is half over and tax season is more than half over! Yay! Hope you have a great evening!

March 1, 2018 at 6:47 am

I’m pretty sure that this stuff is needed and wanted by the very rich. I’m sure they get bored ever so easily. I’m glad tax season is winding down. πŸ™‚

32. February 28, 2018 at 7:31 pm

And I’m sure it’s worth every penny.

March 1, 2018 at 6:48 am

I’m sure it is. I’m sure this suite has every accommodation imaginable. The service has to be top notch too. πŸ™‚

33. March 1, 2018 at 12:50 am

I’d like to stay there but it’s too big. Do they rent out a closet? Probably more economical.

March 1, 2018 at 6:49 am

I’m guessing I wouldn’t be able to afford the closet in this place. What a view though. πŸ™‚

34. March 1, 2018 at 6:40 am

Wow! This is for the super rich!

March 1, 2018 at 6:50 am

It is indeed for the super rich. πŸ™‚

35. March 1, 2018 at 7:29 am

Absolutely stunning place! Wow!

March 1, 2018 at 8:26 am

I had no idea this place existed. I just wanted to know where and how much the most expensive hotel room was located. Now we know. πŸ™‚

36. March 1, 2018 at 9:42 am

Mom is so furry tired and she says she feels so furry far behind…I think she should go and stay in that hotel for a week and catch up…
    Mommy tells me that if she did that, she would be working for the next 10 years to pay it off…
    Purrhaps we should just go and visit Kozmo, Jo Jo and Cinnamon at their house for a week instead.
    Purrs
    Marv

March 1, 2018 at 9:56 am

We can spend our money in much better places. I hope your mom gets this project done soon so she can have a break. Being tired all the time isn’t good. Not to mention her not paying proper attention to you. πŸ™‚

37. March 1, 2018 at 11:08 am

I’m completely “wordless”!

March 1, 2018 at 11:27 am

It’s hard to imagine people live like this. I know I can’t imagine. I’m okay with that too. πŸ™‚

38. March 1, 2018 at 1:16 pm

Very beautiful place, but I can’t imagine how much money I would have to have in order to book a suite like this. I would say probably never enough for this extravagance. I shoot a mean game of pool (a knowledge of physics helps with that), but I can think of more thrifty places to play.

March 1, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Me too. It’s good to see how the 1% live and play, but I’m happy where I am. πŸ™‚

39. March 3, 2018 at 12:02 am

Wow! That hotel room. What a splurge! Wonder if you can book it with points? lol.

March 4, 2018 at 2:43 pm

I doubt that points wouldn’t even be in the mix. Way too expensive. πŸ™‚

40. March 5, 2018 at 2:03 pm

Wow! Would be nice but I think I’ll have to pass.

March 6, 2018 at 3:19 pm