Awww Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww…Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I’ll visit your Awww…Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Add your link to the Linky Tools v2.0 and then follow the get the code link so we’ll have have the same links.

Sparks

Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is hosting Sparks, an inspirational and positive thought for the week link-up, every Monday.

β€œHappiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. Nathaniel Hawthorne

Awww…Mondays Participants

19. Caren & Cody
20. Jeanna
21. Dakota
22. Angelswhisper
23. Mike Golch
24. BeadedTail

Learn more about Awww…Mondays here.

Get The Code

Powered by… Mister Linky’s Magical Widgets.

85 thoughts on “Awww Mondays

1. darlamsands says:

Great quote! I completely forgot about sparks today. Oops. Well, I need to get off social media and write. ~grin~ Glad to have shared something else to like about President Lincoln!

• Comedy Plus says:

As I’ve gotten older I find it easier to sit still. Not good for one to sit too long, so I get up and move around every hour. I loved the quote too. It’s ever so true. πŸ™‚

2. McGuffy's Reader says:

You choose the best pictures! What an cute little Aww…!
    Thank you for your Sparks, too. Absolutely true! I love Nathaniel Hawthorne, too.
    Sandee, you are wonderful. Thank you for lighting up and sharing that light in a beautiful way. HUGS.

• Comedy Plus says:

I went full blown girlie girl today. I love pink and this little one did it for me.

We can’t chase anything in life, but we can stop and let it come to us.

Hugs back my friend and thanks for your kind words earlier. I needed them so very much. β™₯

3. Lisa says:

Awwww, so pretty in pink! She is simply adorable. I’ve always loved the quote you used for your Spark today. I’m resurfacing from the flu so not sure if I’ll get anything posted for this week. But, do so appreciate seeing everyone’s Sparks and Awwesome pics. They brighten my week. xoxo

• Comedy Plus says:

I’m glad you’re feeling better. This has been a terrible flu season. I love Sparks. With all the negativity it’s a breath of fresh air every Monday. Okay the cute puppy is a breath of fresh air too. πŸ™‚

4. Paul F. Pietrangelo says:

Oh what a very cute puppy. I love puppies. Are you & Zane back into sailing your yacht yet? When well we see the two of you sailing your ship? I’d love to see you on your ship. Please? See ya.

5. Anne Robinson says:

That is one beautiful photo you shared. Thank you for thinking of me. Today I had the three dogs and the baby has some jaundice so they can’t go home and. Harrison’s Papa Rob brought him to me from Nebraska. School is out today because of President’s Day so the entire morning slipped away from me. Thank you thank you thank you. HAve a beautiful week my friend. HUGS

6. cube says:

What a precious little girly pup. And, in honor of President’s Day, a quote about happiness from one of the best:
    “Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln

7. Cathy Kennedy says:

The puppy is adorable. Your ‘SPARKS’ spot on! I do believe it’s up to us to make happiness for ourselves never depending on someone else to give it to us but should we find someone to share it with then that makes it all the sweeter. Thanks for joining me yesterday. I was sick over the weekend and then the holiday threw me off so I’m trying to catch up today. πŸ™‚ TTFN!!

• Comedy Plus says:

Happiness comes from within, but things or other people. Okay, I will say that my great granddaughter might be and exception. I’m glad you’re feeling better. πŸ™‚

8. Pamela says:

Okay, that puppy with the pink ribbon is the cutest thing I’ve seen in ages. I could keep it in my pocket and take it to work with me.
    Happiness is an interesting concept and I think this spark that you’ve chosen captures it perfectly. Too many people think it’s something they have to pursue and sometimes even buy. Thanks for the timely reminder.
    Have a wonderful day Sandee.

• Comedy Plus says:

I would love to have the puppy too.

You can’t chase happiness. It can’t be bought or sold. It’s a great reminder for all of us. πŸ™‚

9. evolvewithmary says:

Look at this pretty pretty princess! such cute little face. There is an rainforest museum in San Francisco that has a butter fly chamber, there are 100s of butterflies and some even land on you. I love going there.
    Have a great week Sandee πŸ™‚