Thankful Thursday

I’m thankful that hubby will get cleared tomorrow during his doctors visit. Many of the restrictions will be lifted. He’s happy and I’m happy. He’s been a wonderful patient.

I’m thankful we’re almost ready for our trip next week. We’ll be leaving for Portland on Tuesday and will return the following Monday. Lots of things to do, people to see, and kitties to love. I’m looking forward to a great time.

I’m thankful that boating season is in full swing. Although we’ll not be on our boat for a weekend, we’ll catch up when we return.

I’m thankful that I have a pile of great books to read. I can, and do get lost in a good book. One of the most enjoyable things I do for myself is to read.

I’m thankful that I found hubby so many years ago. I can’t imagine going through this wonderful life without my soulmate.

What are you thankful for today?

Image Credit: MiMi King

50 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday

1. stevebethere says:

Nice post and great news that hubby will get the all clear going by your last few post referring to his recovery he has been a wonderful patient indeed heheh! (c)

Have a thankfultastic day Sandee @-)

2. Paul Pietrangelo says:

AS always, I thankful for everything I have, my life, my family, the warmth that I love, cruising which 10 years ago I would have never known about, my friend Bee for cruising and as I said before, I thank God for giving me everything that he has given me.

Have a thankful Thursday Sandee & Zane. Have a wonderfful vacation my good friends. See ya.

3. DrillerAA09 says:

I've found that following the doctor's directions is almost always the fastest way to recover. Glad to hear that all is going well. I'm sure that your husband is thankful for his caregiver.
    Like Mr. Pietrangelo, I am thankful for the life that God has given me to live and everything that He has provided for me in this life. Have a blessed Thankful Thursday.

4. Angel Stew & Devil's Brew says:

So happy to hear that your soul mate will get the "all clear" and so happy you found him too. I keep reading and hearing of that fairy tale but alas, I am destined not to live it. Makes me smile to hear that you are tho. πŸ™‚ Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy… Have fun in Portland!

5. Kathe W. says:

I am thankful for my sweetheart- such a perfect man for me! Sweet, generous, kind to all people and animals and has a marvelous brain and sense of humor. I am thankful for all my friends- local and bloggers- and lastly for my wonderful country- not perfect but far better than anywhere else!

6. mail4rosey says:

You're thankful you're married. I'm thankful I'm not. And believe you me, that's something I never thought I'd say, never thought I'd want, but I'm so happy now, I can't even imagine it any other way. πŸ™‚

Have a wonderful weekend!

7. Jean(ie) says:

Yay for hubby! Safe travels you two!
    Today I'm just thankful for life itself. For getting up in the morning, and going to sleep at night. It's just a simple thing we all take for granted.