Thankful Thursday

I’m thankful we could cruise to Marina West Yacht Club last weekend for a very fun weekend. Lots of great food and even more great company. The folks at Marina West work hard to make sure we have a fun weekend.

I’m thankful for a wonderful husband that treats me like it’s Valentines day every day all year long. I’m one lucky gal.

I’m thankful that when we return to our boat this Friday our blinds will be installed. You know what that means…pictures.

I’m thankful that I live in a free country. I can’t imagine living in a country that wasn’t.

I’m thankful for my two granddaughters and my one great granddaughter. They bring such joy to hubby and I.

I’m thankful that I’m healthy. I’ll be going on Medicare this year but I thank my lucky stars and my good genes for my health.

I’m thankful for my family.

I’m thankful for my friends. That includes all my virtual friends too. There are so many that I just love to pieces. You know who you are.

What are you thankful for today?

Image Credit: MiMi King

42 comments for “Thankful Thursday

1. February 18, 2016 at 12:39 am

You have a perfect list. πŸ™‚ I'm thankful for my grandbaby too. Sweet little baby girl. πŸ™‚

• February 18, 2016 at 8:28 am

There are so many things to be thankful for. πŸ™‚

2. February 18, 2016 at 2:31 am

I am thankful today for freedom, a really nice working place and a good paying job, of course my wonderful husband and my furbabies, a church that actually preaches the gospel and takes an active role in serving the community, and an all-powerful, amazing God who loves me and gives me the opportunity to serve Him while here on this earth. I thank and praise God for forgiveness and salvation!

• February 18, 2016 at 8:28 am

You are a very lucky person Karen. I know you're thankful every single day too. πŸ™‚

3. February 18, 2016 at 5:05 am

I am grateful for the warming trend coming this week. We should get rid of our snow cover and be ready for the next one by Sunday.

• February 18, 2016 at 8:29 am

Enjoy the great weather. πŸ™‚

4. February 18, 2016 at 5:18 am

I'm thankful for just waking up each day and enjoying the day with my wonderful wife Mary Lou. Everything is a plus.

have a wonderful Thursday Sandee & Zane. See ya.

• February 18, 2016 at 8:29 am

Life is a precious gift and should be treated as such. I'm glad you do. πŸ™‚

5. February 18, 2016 at 5:56 am

I am thankful for a roof over our heads and for food to eat and for all our virtual friends too. Just mainly thankful to be on this side of dirt. Can't wait to see pictures of the boat. Sandee, you and Zane take good care.

• February 18, 2016 at 8:30 am

Being on this side of the dirt is a wonderful thing Marg. πŸ™‚

6. February 18, 2016 at 6:23 am

Love your thankful posts, I'm with Paul on the thankful for waking up

Have a thankfultastic day Sandee πŸ™‚

• February 18, 2016 at 8:30 am

I'm always thankful for that too Steve. πŸ™‚

7. February 18, 2016 at 6:58 am

A beautiful thankful post. I am thankful for my hubby and 2 sons, for my home, our health, providence and oh…there are so many things to be thankful for.

• February 18, 2016 at 8:30 am

You always seem so happy with your posts. I enjoy visiting you. πŸ™‚

8. February 18, 2016 at 6:59 am

I am thankful for YOU and this post because I am feeling blue today and this made me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo
    DakotasDen

• February 18, 2016 at 8:31 am

I hope you chase the blue away Caren. Love you. Scritches to the babies. πŸ™‚

9. February 18, 2016 at 7:00 am

I am thankful for my kind and loving husband- I am so blessed. I am thankful for our children- especially right now as my oldest is going through a difficult but healing time.

• February 18, 2016 at 8:31 am

I know you've got a terrific husband like I do. Prayers for your oldest. πŸ™‚

10. February 18, 2016 at 10:02 am

I'm thankful it's almost Friday. I'd be even more thankful if it was almost Saturday. The closer I get to retirement the more working gets in my way. I am considering retiring a bit earlier than I'd originally planned. There are places to go and things we wanna do. And I don't mean working on houses, which seems to be monopolizing our free time lately. Bugger to that.

Looking forward to pictures of your made-over baby!

big hugs xoxo

• February 18, 2016 at 10:11 am

Don't work a day longer than you have to. We love retirement and enjoy doing what we want, when we want.

Pictures hopefully the first part of next week. πŸ™‚

11. February 18, 2016 at 10:35 am

Like you, I am thankful for a valentine that thinks I hung the moon. Her love, encouragement, and support have a lot to do with where I am today.

• February 18, 2016 at 11:00 am

Having a partner in life is a wonderful thing. We are both most fortunate for that, along with many other things. πŸ™‚

12. LAC
    February 18, 2016 at 10:43 am

I'm thankful to have reached the 12th week of our pregnancy and that it has been healthy so far. I'm thankful for technology that allows us to stay connected to great virtual and real life friends as you mentioned. I'm thankful that the sun is finally shining today and restoring my good energy and squashing the winter blues!

• February 18, 2016 at 11:01 am

I'm so happy things are going well for you and hubby. The sun does charge the batteries too. Love being int he sun after so much gloom. πŸ™‚

13. February 18, 2016 at 11:45 am

I am thankful for you too! I like what your Valentine does for you πŸ™‚ That is awfully sweet!

• February 18, 2016 at 12:13 pm

He's one sweet guy Jen. You have one too. πŸ™‚

February 18, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Today I'm thankful for the sun that is shining for a change

• February 18, 2016 at 2:11 pm

The sun can do wonders for ones mental health can't it. πŸ™‚

15. February 18, 2016 at 2:37 pm

So much to be thankful for…and I agree about the Internet friends. Bloggers are the best!

• February 18, 2016 at 3:52 pm

I've met so many bloggers in person. It's been a wonderful experience. πŸ™‚

16. February 18, 2016 at 3:29 pm

I'm thankful it's almost Friday! And that we'll get to see boat pictures soon! And for fabulous friends like you too! πŸ™‚

Happy almost the weekend Sandee!

• February 18, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Thanks Sharla. I made my first reservation for a room for our June trip. I'll be making one in your neck of the woods soon. πŸ™‚

17. February 18, 2016 at 3:46 pm

Your Thanks Giving is unique and interesting.

• February 18, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Thanks my friend. πŸ™‚

18. February 18, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Right now, i'm grateful for vegetable spring rolls.

• February 19, 2016 at 7:21 am

Oh those sound very good. I love veggie spring rolls. πŸ™‚

19. February 18, 2016 at 5:16 pm

First, I like to say Congrats! I'm glad you got your sea wheels back and had a good time at the Marina West Yacht Club.

I'm grateful for many of the same things you listed, family, friends, the strengh to get through each day and for knowing how much I have to be grateful for. Oh, and my aggravating feline. :))

"Big hugs" to ya

P.S. I love your new wallpaper.

• February 19, 2016 at 7:21 am

It's good to have our boat back. Really good. I love you and your aggravating feline. πŸ™‚

20. February 18, 2016 at 8:56 pm

Yayyyyyyyyy! Boat pics coming soon! I'm so excited for y'all! I know it's going to be knockout interior.

Today I'm thankful for virtual travel. I've been missing my special Florida place, dug up some you tube videos, now I have images for closing my eyes and imagining myself there.

• February 19, 2016 at 7:22 am

I remember you talking about Florida on Facebook. Glad you have a substitute to appease your wanting to go. πŸ™‚

21. February 19, 2016 at 11:25 am

I think it is hard for most of us to imagine what it must be like to live under a totalitarian government.

• February 19, 2016 at 11:29 am

I can't imagine and I don't want to either Binky. πŸ™‚