Thankful Thursday

I’m thankful that I went to the first board meeting of Delta District 19 of IOBG and was not in charge of the meeting. Loved it. I enjoyed being the president, but I enjoy being the district director far more.

I’m thankful that the two pounds I gained over our long weekend is gone. I don’t need extra pounds.

I’m thankful for a bit of warmer weather for a few days. It was in the 60s instead of the 50s. Makes a big difference.

I’m thankful that spring is just around the corner. We start getting days that are in the 70s in the mid to latter part of February. I’m a fair weather kind of gal.

I’m thankful that I’ll be all gaga over the blossoms that will start appearing in all the fruit trees in the mid to latter part of February. Did I mention I’m a fair weather kind of gal?

I’m thankful hubby and I are going to do some traveling this year. We are heading to Portland, Oregon in June for the Spring Regional Meeting and the Royal Rosarian Knighting (IOBG). We are going to swing by and see Kathe and Russell W. on the way home. I can also meet and scritch on Miss Lucy. They have us penciled in. Then in October we’re attending the International Annual Meeting and Change of Watch (IOBG) in Marina Del Ray, California. We’ll also be doing lots of boating as soon as we get our boat back. It’s getting close.

What are you thankful for today?

Image Credit: MiMi King

32 comments for “Thankful Thursday

1. January 21, 2016 at 2:28 am

I'm looking forward to your Boat 2.0 reveal!

will be visiting the sisterdears this summer, of course. Always thankful for that! And I've been shopping cruises. Jonesing for another cruise. srsly.

Have a marvelous day! big hugs xoxo

• January 21, 2016 at 9:49 am

We just got a call to do a walk through today so we're heading there in a few. We hope to have her back in her slip by next week. πŸ™‚

2. January 21, 2016 at 3:30 am

Congrats on losing the extra pounds wish I could heheh!

I am thankful the frigging weather has got slightly milder it's been freezing here for the last week πŸ™‚

Have a thankfultastic day Sandee :-h

• January 21, 2016 at 9:49 am

The older we get the tougher it is to shed those pounds. It's sure easy to put them on though. πŸ™‚

3. January 21, 2016 at 5:43 am

I'm thankful that seen I'll be on the Carnival Breeze sailing to the Caribbean islands, be in warm weather ( leaving cold weather ),resting and eating great food. Here, I'll probably find those two pounds that you lost my friend.

Have a great Thursday Sandee & Zane. See ya.

• January 21, 2016 at 9:50 am

I know you have eight more days until your cruise. I know you'll have a fabulous time. πŸ™‚

4. January 21, 2016 at 6:17 am

I love Portland during Rose Festival time! I'm thankful for the good weather today. Nice to have a break between storms.

• January 21, 2016 at 9:50 am

This will be my first time seeing the Rose Festival. I hear it's spectacular. πŸ™‚

5. January 21, 2016 at 6:38 am

I am thankful for a roof over all of our heads and the food that we eat. I will be thankful if this storm coming doesn't take away our electric. So glad Sandee that you and Zane have some great plans. Sounds really good.

• January 21, 2016 at 9:50 am

I hope you don't lose your power during the storm. I hate it when that happens. πŸ™‚

6. January 21, 2016 at 6:42 am

Wow, you do have great travel plans ahead.

I am thankful this winter, so far, hasn't trapped me inside for days at a time. I am thankful to be alive and as busy as I want to be.

• January 21, 2016 at 9:51 am

You've had some pretty good weather this year indeed. You've done lots of fun things too. πŸ™‚

7. January 21, 2016 at 6:53 am

I'm thankful that Amy's surgery was successful and that she just got home!

Big hugs, honey…

• January 21, 2016 at 9:52 am

I'm glad that you flew home to be with her. A girl needs her mom at times. πŸ™‚

8. January 21, 2016 at 7:09 am

Good for you on the travel and weight loss front. My husband is fretting over his holiday gains because he has an appointment to his diet doctor tomorrow.

I'm thankful that I'm feeling better and almost completely recovered from my cold. I was so sick of being sick.

• January 21, 2016 at 9:53 am

I think most folks don't want to see the diet doctor after the holidays. I know I don't.

I'm glad you're feeling better. That was an awful cold. πŸ™‚

9. January 21, 2016 at 7:33 am

I'm looking forward to seeing your boat also. I don't share your excitement over spring around the corner though. I'm enjoying this cooler weather so much, and while spring is nice, I start dreading summer when spring begins.

• January 21, 2016 at 9:53 am

Hopefully we'll have the boat back next week. I'm so ready to spend some time on her. πŸ™‚

10. January 21, 2016 at 7:36 am

Congrats to you for losing your extra pounds. I am also trying to lose my extra pounds. Enjoy the blossoms and warm weather.

• January 21, 2016 at 9:54 am

Well, it was only two pounds so that doesn't take long. Now if I could just get rid of the other 20 pounds I shouldn't have. πŸ™‚

11. January 21, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for! <3

• January 21, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Thank you. If we look around we can find so many things to be thankful for. πŸ™‚

12. January 21, 2016 at 2:01 pm

It's going to be great fun when you get your remodeled boat back!! πŸ™‚

• January 21, 2016 at 3:56 pm

We just got back from our walk through. We'll have the boat back next week. It's looking good. πŸ™‚

13. January 21, 2016 at 5:40 pm

I'm thankful that tomorrow is a brand new day. πŸ˜‰ Seriously, a lot of stressful situations have happened these past couple of weeks. At the same time, I am thankful for some wonderful opportunities that are on the horizon.

Congrats on the weight! Spring around the corner sounds nice. So do all your travel plans. πŸ™‚

• January 22, 2016 at 6:33 am

I hope your stressful situations disappear and those wonderful opportunities arrive. πŸ™‚

14. January 21, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Yay for travel and weight loss. I wish two pounds were all I had to lose!

• January 22, 2016 at 6:33 am

I still have 20 pounds to get rid of. πŸ™‚

15. January 21, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Portland? I know where that is! When in June are you going to be there? We're going to Alaska that month but maybe you'll be in Oregon when we're here too!

• January 22, 2016 at 6:35 am

June 7 through 12. We are traveling up with two other couples and everyone is on their own on the 12th. πŸ™‚

16. January 22, 2016 at 2:10 pm

It sounds like you'll be able to take some nice trips this year.

• January 22, 2016 at 3:59 pm

We are hoping to so just that Binky. That's the plan. πŸ™‚