Wednesdays Question

It’s Wednesday so that means it’s question time. It’s time to ponder and then answer just one question. Okay, you can add all you want as a reason for your answer too. We’d all like that.

Here’s this weeks question: What is your biggest dream?

Right now it’s being done with all our volunteering and spending the month of January in Kauai. It’s got to be after Little Bit so we’re not in a hurry. That’s my biggest dream right now, and has been for some time.

48 comments for “Wednesdays Question

1. May 6, 2015 at 12:24 am

My biggest dream is to once again be financially comfortable. Since my transplant, we have really struggled, and I hate it. Living on one income sucks when you are used to having two. But I have also learned many lessons from it, so maybe it was meant to be. (Sandee- thought I was going to say lose weight, didn't you?) lol

• May 6, 2015 at 6:11 am

I hope that happens for you Saundra. It's hard going from two incomes to one. πŸ™‚

2. May 6, 2015 at 2:46 am

My dream is to onbe day retire in a condo close to a cruise port. I want to go on lots nd lots of cruises! Sound like anyone you know? πŸ˜›

I also need be near a major airport with non-stop flights to visit my sisters and for them to visit me. Where I am living now requires either a 3 hour drive to & from Jacksonville or a connection through Atlanta into our little 1-gate airport. I love our little airport but Delta has 2 or 3 flights a day to and from Atlanta. They're the only game in town and sometimes it's cost prohibitive, especially for more than one person. Me? I take the connection from here because the fare for one isn't bad and I hate the drive. When you factor in the parking fees at the airport and gas, it is cheaper for one to fly out of here. Divided by 2 or more travelers and it's cheaper to drive to Jax.

I would also love to go to Kauai but I doubt I could make myself fly that long. Also the reason I may never get to Tuscany. I've wanted to go to Tuscany for decades. But 7 hour flights, not-so-much.

Have yourself a mighty fine day! And me, too. big hugs x0x0

• May 6, 2015 at 6:12 am

I hate the long flights too. When we flew out of Miami we went to Seattle. It was about 7 hours as I recall. Never so happy to get off a plane. I love your idea of the condo and the cruise ships. πŸ™‚

3. May 6, 2015 at 2:52 am

Right now my biggest dream ise "to pay off all the remaining balance in our lot and be able to build a house" and go visit my friend in Florida next year πŸ™‚

• May 6, 2015 at 6:13 am

I can see that for you. It's been your biggest dream for a very long time. You'll get there. πŸ™‚

4. May 6, 2015 at 3:52 am

Gosh, I really don't have a big dream, since we are pretty much doing everything we wanna do…right now,machine we are healthy. Great question. We are actually doing a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands this September. I need to check our itinerary!

Scritches to LB and big hugs to you, honey…

• May 6, 2015 at 6:13 am

Yes, you are doing whatever you want to do right now. Good for you honey. πŸ™‚

5. May 6, 2015 at 4:01 am

I am going with the ability to teleport. I am so tired of my butt being in a driver's seat.

• May 6, 2015 at 6:14 am

Young mothers always want something to do with all the do for the kids. πŸ™‚

6. May 6, 2015 at 4:33 am

Mine's too big to tell. I never tell, it feels like I'm jinxing it if I do. Weird, right?
    Kauai sounds great!

• May 6, 2015 at 6:14 am

We don't want any jinxing here. You can keep your secret. It's just good to know you have a dream and I hope it comes true. πŸ™‚

7. May 6, 2015 at 5:09 am

My biggest dream is to remain healthy and that my animals stay healthy too and that my house stays healthy too.
    You have a great day Sandee, Zane and Little Bit.

• May 6, 2015 at 6:15 am

That's an excellent dream Marg. Excellent. πŸ™‚

8. May 6, 2015 at 5:41 am

My health is the biggest one and after that everything will follow after, cruises, taking my wife wherever she want to go, family harmony.
    Have a thoughtful Wednesday Sandee. See ya.

• May 6, 2015 at 6:15 am

Yes you can have the world but if you don't have good health it may not mean all that much. πŸ™‚

9. May 6, 2015 at 6:37 am

I'm going to steal Marg's dream the I, my dog and my house stays healthy. I could throw in that I dream of being truly and utterly happy again. I'm happy enough but I'd to be rainbows and butterfly happy again.

• May 6, 2015 at 8:07 am

Being healthy is an excellent dream, Hubby and I are pretty healthy. Our Little Bit not so much. Rainbows and butterfly happy is good. πŸ™‚

10. May 6, 2015 at 6:44 am

OMG OMG OMG!! No wonder I like you!! My husband and I honeymooned in Kauai…almost 9 yrs ago (second marriage for both of us)…and we SWEAR we will return!
    My biggest dream is to win enough money in the lottery to move to Kauai permanently!!
    Praying both of our dreams come true!! xoxo

• May 6, 2015 at 8:07 am

Kauai is my favorite island. St. Thomas is my second favorite. I'm praying both of our dreams come true too. πŸ™‚

11. May 6, 2015 at 7:55 am

I would love to be able to buy a lot of land and have an animal sanctuary. I want to give a forever home to animals left behind when their people become terminally ill or pass away. It'd give peace of mind to the person and keep those loved animals out of a shelter. Other than that, I want to retire early and enjoy life to the fullest!

Hope you have a lovely day Sandee! Smooches to Little Bit!

• May 6, 2015 at 8:08 am

What a wonderful thing to do. I know you're be great at it too. Your love for animals shines. πŸ™‚

12. May 6, 2015 at 8:01 am

I would like to be able to take my sweetie to Italy. But first we need to have the spare $$….since we moved R has been so busy fixing up our new home. He's far more obsessed than I- but he loves our new home. Hopefully next year! Hugs to LB and you two!

• May 6, 2015 at 8:09 am

You'll do it to. What a wonderful dream to work toward. πŸ™‚

13. May 6, 2015 at 8:10 am

We are pretty much living the dream. I've been retired for two years now, most all of the big bills are paid off, and I am relatively healthy (with the help of a CPap and a pacemaker). Making the adjustment to retirement income has been a bit of a challenge, but we are doing okay. So I guess if I were going to dream, I would like to attend a Barrett-Jackson auto auction and be able to afford three or four toys to drive at my leisure. I'll probably settle for going to the auction and photographing the toys of my dreams. That's how it works on retirement income.

• May 6, 2015 at 8:11 am

I know you two are already living your dream. I like that. I've watched you plan for retirement for some years now. πŸ™‚

14. May 6, 2015 at 8:26 am

Sandie, all my dreams have come true. We are both retired and doing what we like to do. My biggest dream was to own a flower shop, check, done that.

• May 6, 2015 at 8:40 am

It's good to have fulfilled your dreams. I kinda thought you had. πŸ™‚

15. May 6, 2015 at 8:27 am

The one that takes more than one night to have. c-)

• May 6, 2015 at 8:40 am

You're so wicked Odie. I really like that about you. πŸ™‚

16. May 6, 2015 at 9:08 am

I think my health really to be healthy again then next would be to swap the H for a W LOL just jokin

Have a dreamtastic day Sandee :-h

• May 6, 2015 at 9:12 am

Health is wealth, but I get what you're saying. πŸ™‚

17. May 6, 2015 at 1:56 pm

I love reading everyone's dreams! Honestly, mine are simple. I'd just like to be healthy and comfortable.

• May 6, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Happy, too!

• May 6, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Those are great ones. I think it's because we've volunteers so long. We just want to get away. πŸ™‚

• May 6, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Happy rocks and then some especially if your healthy and comfortable. πŸ™‚

18. May 6, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Well if I'm going to dream I'm going to make it a big one. Winning the lottery big enough to be financially secure so that I would never have to work again would be a good place to start.

• May 6, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Being retired is awesome. You'll get there and you'll love it. πŸ™‚

19. May 6, 2015 at 6:17 pm

To go to the moon!

• May 7, 2015 at 7:16 am

It's good to have a dream. πŸ™‚

20. May 6, 2015 at 6:50 pm

My biggest dream is for those I love, including my dogs to have a happy life once I'm gone from this old world. After all is there really anything else.

• May 7, 2015 at 7:17 am

Happiness is a good thing to leave behind. πŸ™‚

21. Jim
    May 7, 2015 at 8:12 am

Hi Sandee ~~ Guess I would be very rich, win a big lottery or the like. But anyone who would leave something either didn't exist, didn't it have to give, didn't want to give it, or has died. And I hardly ever buy lottery tickets.
    =))

• May 7, 2015 at 8:52 am

I never buy lottery tickets. It's like flushing money down the drain. πŸ™‚

22. May 7, 2015 at 2:57 pm

To swim with dolphins in the wild, a natural occurrence, not schedule, planed or paid for and certainly not in captivity. .

• May 7, 2015 at 4:38 pm

I hope you get to do this Rhonda. It sounds most enjoyable. I love dolphins. πŸ™‚

23. May 11, 2015 at 6:50 am

I live my dream, I truly do. But Roche' says he's love to live in the middle of a rock garden full of gay rocks and have a thong shop close by.

smiles, bee
    xoxo

• May 11, 2015 at 7:41 am

I live mine too, I'll just be glad when we aren't volunteering all the time. πŸ™‚